**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the one champion you’ve got so used to that you cannot imagine to play them unduped anymore

Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I’ll go first. Personally since I still don’t have Aegon, it is Omega Red. I simply cannot imagine playing with an unduped and not high sig version of him.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Killmonger. The extra damage is great
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Aegon for sure
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    You guys have awakened champions?
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Ghost
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Doctor doom
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guardian
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    CapIW and ghost. Pretty much why my 6 stars are collecting dust
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Colossus
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    CMM. I have an unduped on an alt account and no indestructible is brutal. Let’s me bypass poison, bleed, degen, all of it for damn near a quarter of a minute. Changes the whole game for several game modes, paths, nodes, etc.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,494 ★★★★★
    Ghost and CapIW.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Tigra
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Ghost.

Agreed .. I got my 5* ghost awakened, and basically became a ghost main .. using her for 90% of stuff ... got so used to using her ...

then I got a 6* ghost .. unduped of course .. every time I try to use her ... yep .. eat a combo right at start of the fight ..

"Oh right .. of course" O.o
  • invitedhomieinvitedhomie Posts: 10
    Iabom I couldn’t imagine not starting with 3 posions
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Archangel. Lol.
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Cap IW, Aegon, OR.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury. I've gotten so used to not having him that I can't imagine me playing him.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    CapIW for me. I rely too often on that sweet purify
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Corvus: the damage was there before but the number of times I have clutched a fight cause of the invincibility is nuts
    Void: Pretty simple I have a 5 star 5/65 sig 140 void and he slaps, however before I awakened him I tried to see how he played without the dupe, and lemme just say the look of disappointment when all 6 debuffs disappeared instead of becoming fotv was palpable.
    Omega red: I don't run suicides cause I haven't gotten enough units yet, so if my OR was unawakend he would do literally 0 damage. But at 4/55 sig 180 his degen is pretty sweet.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    OR. My 4* was max sig before I maxed him out. I can't imagine an unawakened OR.
    Same with AA, I awakened him the moment I pulled him
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    OG Vision. I have played that kit so much, I “know” when Synthesis is gonna hit
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ghost has gotta be a top runner here. The power gain is underestimated, and starting without phase just feels so wrong.

It's not the biggest change, but it changes the playstyle so much despite being so unassuming.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Cap iw