**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Everyone has made a terrible decision or has a terrible story. What’s yours?

Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
Used an Class AG gem on King Groot and levelled him up-to sig 35. Why you ask? I was frustrated with not getting any good 5 star champ and took an impulsive decision like the dumb person I am and boom, next comes Captain Sparkles. Haunts me to this day

Comments

• 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    Ranked up my 5* Karnak to r4
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Selling 4* champs for 5* shards
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    This was a bad decision but I don’t regret it.

So I opened a Grandmaster Crystal cuz I had enough shards and got a 5* Nexus and was super pumped. I opened it and Got Red Skull, Sentinel, or Cyclops dupe. Because I desperately needed iso I went for the Cyclops dupe

It was a bad decision but I don’t regret it. It helped me Max out Iceman
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    cav crystals😂
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    When 3day item use is on I usually buy a ton of solo crystals to help boost the score, before the new ones were a thing I'd always have 10 of each XP boost, I'd just tap use and then tap on the same boost to replace it until they were all done, easy points. Problem was i wasn't paying attention and I actually used my 30% greater champions boosts.... ALL of them.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    I have never made any terrible decisions.
  • H700H700 Posts: 87
    Sell any champion
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I don't have really bad decisions that I regret, except the fact that there were a few instances in which I spent units I had worked hard to gather just on random basic and featured cavs.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Used a 6* skill AG on Nick Fury just to pull him 3 hours later

This is my favourite thing to "lol" at of all time.

Ps. Rip
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

When the supreme solo crystals were added to the game I opened a bunch of them, got a lot of 6* arena boosts.
    Went to do arena & just continously applied the new arena boosts when picking a new team for next arena round. It’s arena, so mindless grinding, didn’t pay enough attention when I picked 6* Thor Jane Foster, clicked on the “use item” tab & tapped the last mystic item that was available....................

.........a mystic awakening gem I got from Abyss completion 🤦‍♂️

Were you able to get it back?
    I could have, if my adhd hadn’t gotten in the way. I was so pissed at myself I didn’t stop to think it through, I just said “frak it, since I did this I might as well waste more items.” So I put some sig stones in her, I then proceeded to the line chat from my alliance to tell them this “funny” story. One member then reminded me I could contact support and ask them to revert it...........which they’ve been known to do, if nothing else has been added.......so no I didn’t get it back (didn’t even contact support since I knew I just frakked it up).
    I did vote for Jane in the community poll, was a long shot anyway 🤷‍♂️
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Spent my hard earned units on that duel 6* crystal to pull cgr...

Lol joke I got venompool

Ps
    Pls buff venompool
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

Back when I was still fairly new to the game, and 5 stars were quite rare, I was told that if I don't log in the game for a while, I would be given a free 5 star. 12 year old me was thrilled and filled with excitement, so I abandoned the game and came back 6 months later...

...there never was a free 5 star 😑

🤣🤣🤣
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    When 4*s were a thing... I took og iron man to r5 over a duped star lord 😂 later rectified that when 12.0 rank downs came.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

When the supreme solo crystals were added to the game I opened a bunch of them, got a lot of 6* arena boosts.
    Went to do arena & just continously applied the new arena boosts when picking a new team for next arena round. It’s arena, so mindless grinding, didn’t pay enough attention when I picked 6* Thor Jane Foster, clicked on the “use item” tab & tapped the last mystic item that was available....................

.........a mystic awakening gem I got from Abyss completion 🤦‍♂️

Were you able to get it back?
    I could have, if my adhd hadn’t gotten in the way. I was so pissed at myself I didn’t stop to think it through, I just said “frak it, since I did this I might as well waste more items.” So I put some sig stones in her, I then proceeded to the line chat from my alliance to tell them this “funny” story. One member then reminded me I could contact support and ask them to revert it...........which they’ve been known to do, if nothing else has been added.......so no I didn’t get it back (didn’t even contact support since I knew I just frakked it up).
    I did vote for Jane in the community poll, was a long shot anyway 🤷‍♂️
    Man, that sucks. She's gonna get buffed eventually 🤷‍♂️
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Used my Act 6 R2 generic gem on Heimdall (Drunk mistake).

Blowing like 600 units on an Act 7 path, which I still butched up and backed out anyway (Also a silly drunk).

R2 unduped YJ. Not even sure why I did this. I wish I could use the drunk excuse on this one.