**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Scarlet Witch could be released soon

The new version of Scarlet Witch now appears in the "My Champions" tag if you scroll down and it lists her full abilities and numbers, which leads me to believe she will be added as a playable champion soon.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

New Scarlet Witch should be released soon.

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Id say maybe this month but could also be not this month as theres been no spotlight for her so thinking its like what happened with weapon x where he was shown on the wrong month
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

Rotelly said:

Now shes gone from in game
  • Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    Drew_D23 said:

The new version of Scarlet Witch now appears in the "My Champions" tag if you scroll down and it lists her full abilities and numbers, which leads me to believe she will be added as a playable champion soon.

Well it looks like she was removed again :(
    Drew_D23 said:

Drew_D23 said:

Well it looks like she was removed again :(
    Could also be hint for next month as happened with weapon x was shown a month too early
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    she had okay synergies nothing amazing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    maybe she was shown a month early?
  • HemajHemaj Posts: 8
    Waiting for her release
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    Could be an Act 7 legends run thing, they did say the prize would be a new trophy champion if I remember correctly.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Aaaaand she's gone...
    Wicket329 said:

Could be an Act 7 legends run thing, they did say the prize would be a new trophy champion if I remember correctly.

If was a trophy it wouldnt show any other stars but 5 or 6 star where as eq champ for arena shows every star which she did so seems like a month too early