**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 5th 6 star...

Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
So opened my 5th 6 star crystal and I tried to kept my expectations low.

I've been quite lucky so far and thought my luck is certain to run out.

Not bad so far right? So certain this one would be trash.
and..

gonna say, I'm pretty happy with that.

Not played with Warlock much. Any tips?

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    You play warlock normally. If they bleed, I start with 4 parry heavies to get one infection. If you corner the opponent you can light intercept for days. Honestly it’s just keeping up the infection charges and refreshing them with the sp2 for me
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Dang, what is that roster? Congratulations
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Your 6* roster...
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Dude, cherish your luck, it's amazing. Warlock easily the top 2 tech. HT top 3 -5 science . AA top 4-5 mutant ( needs dupe but still). Dragonman top 6-8 mystic. Rulk not too shabby either. People would kill for having such luck.

Congrats!
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Stebo_79 said:

So opened my 5th 6 star crystal and I tried to kept my expectations low.

I've been quite lucky so far and thought my luck is certain to run out.

Not bad so far right? So certain this one would be trash.
    and..

gonna say, I'm pretty happy with that.

Not played with Warlock much. Any tips?

I didn't had this level of 6* roster..and I had played for 4 years. Warlock is best tech champ behind ghost.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I too had great luck once

Pulled Nebula, Ghost, Omega, Cap IW back to back but then I pulled Karnak, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier, and to top it off a Karnak Dupe
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184

It isn't fair
    Congrats bro
    My last 6 star pull was Antman and Thor rags..

at least according to the overhaul poll ant-man is likely to win. Maybe he will be good soon?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    That 6* roster is better than mine and I have 30+ 6 stars
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I can’t even be bitter, that’s a great roster. I hope your next pull yields you an AA dupe!
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    Quite lucky?! I've got an amazing roster and that luck makes me cry 😂
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Congrats,,,
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I hate you...
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I have two six star omega and karnak
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Now, this is CEO luck... Congrats man
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    WTH is that 6 star roster, I wish mine was half as good as yours and I have 12 6 stars and a dupe.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    How are you hiding the Beast, Iron Fist, Karnak, SIM, OG Spidey and Iron Patriot on your 6* roster? No one gets that many solid champs without a slew of deadweights!

Seriously, congrats. That’s an enviable first 5.

Dr. Zola
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    My first 2 6*s thus far has been better than expected too. I got Nick Fury then Symbiote Supreme.. I’m just gonna expect the worst tho even still.

On topic, Warlock is AMAZING, you’ll clear plenty of content.