**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What a joke this update always the same problem bugs and more bugs

FaIIenFaIIen Posts: 46
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Incursions you can’t parry, you can’t evade man always the same problems after an update
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    It's just frustrating. One friend got a kill in AW due to connection problems, with a really good internet connection. My app crashes several times a day using an iphone xr, isn't the best device, but isn't an old one. I was attempting to do a legends run but I don't think I could with my app crashing 2 or 3 times a day
  • Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47

FaIIen said:

Incursions you can’t parry, you can’t evade man always the same problems after an update

Unfortunately bugs will always come with a game this size, the amount of interactions in the game is insane, it’s impossible to catch them all in testing.

Just between champions, synergies and nodes thats easily millions of combinations that could be bugged by adding new stuff. Add in game modes, nodes, incursions etc you’ve got a hell of a lot to test on a monthly basis
    automation!
  • 1Player11Player1 Posts: 1
    Not only that but ever since i entered incursions and i couldn't dex or parry, the masteries are non existing. I can't parry or Dex anywhere. And my champions pi is much lower due to the masteries not being recognized.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We appreciate your frustration but our team is aware of the issue and working on it. There are also other threads in the forums addressing the same issues mentioned here. Please refer to the existing threads for any updates we may have. We promise we are getting these fixed as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience and cooperation at this time.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262924/mastery-points-not-working#latest
This discussion has been closed.