**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The best tune up

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Before tune up: 135 hits ROL Cap. Marvel. After tune up: 78 hits. Without synergies and suicides off.
The only reason CAIW was better than him was the damage now mr. Fantastic crossed that line and is a lot better that capy.

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    He still has the heavy-reach of a toddler, no? His playstyle is too heavy-dependent for him to be unable to heavy-counter in most cases.

The buff means I'll drag my 6* along more often, but only for the reason I occasionally bring Wagneto.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

JhonST33 said:

Before tune up: 135 hits ROL Cap. Marvel. After tune up: 78 hits. Without synergies and suicides off.
    The only reason CAIW was better than him was the damage now mr. Fantastic crossed that line and is a lot better that capy.

Cap has far more block than mr F and can shrug off every debuff and can armor break and perfect block
    You are alright with perfect block, but he has another abilities like taunt, suppression, -66% DOT, decrease attack base ratting, stagger, DOT (shocked). Once time you reach the capability of his debuffs, he counter easily power gain and energized nodes.