**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to take to R3 for Thronebreaker?

JSpain4JSpain4 Posts: 19
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Formed a skill T4CC. Do not think any of my champions are OP. Who’s worth the Rank up for TB?

Who to take to R3 for Thronebreaker? 105 votes

Stealth Suit Spider-Man
71%
RotellySungjGNASTYAceLuffySaboHendrossUnsilentDuke_SilverRasiloverSpurgeon14yuwPseudouberAssumedNamelIPowerIlBattle_GreninjaMitriaxCr7ms7rs7Zeronaut81KoiBoy18Colinwhitworth69Midias12 75 votes
Awakened OG Black Panther
17%
DrZolaabn86KennadoMoosetiptronic10or_StrongDes99Xguard77Abhro12_3HoitadoCrcrcrcRowdyFBISantiagoEhsaanPrtjosherin_66Draconic_12Killer354DarkLord8470OEMV 18 votes
Awakened Massacre
4%
YoMovesShrimpRNo_oneukPdubs77GWadriel 5 votes
Other (Ronin Killmonger Gwenpool)
5%
KaruseusLvernon15pseudosaneOmedennMrInsanityFun_tony1 6 votes
None - Save T4CC
0%
Sparx265 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• JSpain4JSpain4 Posts: 19
    I appreciate any advice.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    Is your Kilmonger awakened? If not, I would maybe go Spelthy. If you really feel risky, I would think that an Awakened r3 Black Panther would be super fun to play with

Is your Kilmonger awakened? If not, I would maybe go Spelthy. If you really feel risky, I would think that an Awakened r3 Black Panther would be super fun to play with

Killmonger is not awakened. BP would be fun but VERY risky.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    If you like Stealthy, then I suppose you can go for him. Personally I dont like him that much so he is staying ranked down
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    @Masterpuff Come educate this fool for not even making Ronin his own option

Honestly, you have a couple good choices. Nobody too OP but I'm a fan of all of those but Masacre, and thats just personal preference. Spidey is your best bet though
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    I'd go Killmonger if he was awakened personally.

@Masterpuff Come attack this fool for not even making Ronin his own option

Honestly, you have a couple good choices. Nobody too OP but I'm a fan of all of those but Masacre, and thats just personal preference. Spidey is your best bet though

Please no attackings :'(
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Whoever you enjoy the most out of the bunch. All of them are worth ranking for TB so go with who you prefer

Love playing Ronin! Hope he gets a value update. Would love the Fury and Crit to be a little stronger. Super fun to play though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    TB is worth the rank up.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    JSpain4 said:

Love playing Ronin! Hope he gets a value update. Would love the Fury and Crit to be a little stronger. Super fun to play though.
    His sp3 fury is nearly 5k and his precision gives him almost guaranteed crits...
    edited May 2021

JSpain4 said:

His sp3 fury is nearly 5k and his precision gives him almost guaranteed crits...
    He probably meant he wants it to be guranteed crits and the fury at 5k so he can be like Moleman and Crossbones

JSpain4 said:

Has to line up just right to get Fury on the SP2 with 7 crits (assuming I play him correct) I meant I hope those get longer durations.

JSpain4 said:

He probably meant he wants it to be guranteed crits and the fury at 5k so he can be like Moleman and Crossbones
    He has a 5k fury.
    JSpain4 said:

JSpain4 said:

Has to line up just right to get Fury on the SP2 with 7 crits (assuming I play him correct) I meant I hope those get longer durations.
    Not really...
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    I would call stealthy op. He’s great.

JSpain4 said:

He has a 5k fury.
    Oh my bad I thought you said nearly 5k lol
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    Those are some great options! Which ones do you already have at r2? I would go for Stealthy for his utility and high damage. But you really can’t go wrong with most of those choices. Congrats on being so close to tb!
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    You mentioned other? What's your skill class look like? I love Ronin, although Stealth Suit & KM would likely come first.

If you've got a falcon or bwdo they're beasts as R3s, especially falcon

JSpain4 said:

He has a 5k fury.
    Oh my bad I thought you said nearly 5k lol
    I did, but i its like 40 attack short lol.

Those are some great options! Which ones do you already have at r2? I would go for Stealthy for his utility and high damage. But you really can’t go wrong with most of those choices. Congrats on being so close to tb!

All are R1 but have all the resources for R3. Thanks!
    MiniDoom said:

You mentioned other? What's your skill class look like? I love Ronin, although Stealth Suit & KM would likely come first.

If you've got a falcon or bwdo they're beasts as R3s, especially falcon

Would love a falcon or BWDO but those are all my notable skill champs. I also have unawakened night thrasher and Karnak
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Awakened OG Black Panther
    Spelthy or OG Panther...either is fine. Don't overthink your first r3, just pick someone you love to play and click "Upgrade"!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Killmonger is a good option, I like his void synergy and easy true strike, plus indestructible charges off l2, saying that stealthy is equally handy, I rate them both pretty similarly but just thought I’d chime in since nobody had put much of an argument up for killmonger who is a somewhat underrated champ
  • flash1117flash1117 Posts: 29
    i have the same concern with this 3 champs.. stealth sp, BP and massacre.

Stealth Sp has good damage and some utility..
    OG BP is fun to play with his buff but dont know if he can survive in running Quests
    Massacre.. i have 5* domino and 6* rank 3 redhulk.. so massacre is also a contender for rank 3.

maybe ill just wait for others to reply on this poll.

thank u for posting this concern
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
  • Other (Ronin Killmonger Gwenpool)
    Killmonger no brainer.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    rank up the champion you enjoy playing, if none then save it.

No point r3 a champion that you won't play much.