**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Crystals time to increase 5* punisher drop rate?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
327k pvp fights won. Never pulled 5* punisher. Kinda ridiculously low drop rates for a 5*.

How about a buff to those rates? Please!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I know Punisher isn’t a highly coveted champ, but I kinda agree with this.

I do remember, however, when there was a special 4* Punisher arena. There were crystals and everything. This was years ago. I wonder if they’d consider that at least for people like you who want him. What is it now? Like 0.02% or something?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,667 Guardian
    Zuko_ILC said:

327k pvp fights won. Never pulled 5* punisher. Kinda ridiculously low drop rates for a 5*.

The Uncollected Arena crystal has a much higher chance to drop the 4* Punisher than the normal crystal, because in that crystal the 5* Punisher is the rarer prize. It is reasonable to assume if there's ever a higher tier arena crystal, a similar thing will happen. I doubt they will buff the 5* Punisher drop rate in the UC arena crystal itself, it is more likely that at some point down the road a higher tier arena crystal will have a super rare chance at 6* Punisher and a better chance at the 5* Punisher.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

The Uncollected Arena crystal has a much higher chance to drop the 4* Punisher than the normal crystal, because in that crystal the 5* Punisher is the rarer prize. It is reasonable to assume if there's ever a higher tier arena crystal, a similar thing will happen. I doubt they will buff the 5* Punisher drop rate in the UC arena crystal itself, it is more likely that at some point down the road a higher tier arena crystal will have a super rare chance at 6* Punisher and a better chance at the 5* Punisher.
    Considering they increased drop rates 3x I think its time they increased it for punisher. 5*s were extremely rare when he was added. Times have changed.
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Honestly than the drop rate increased, I would maybe prefer introduction of a newer variant, like cavalier arena Crystal. Whatever the drop rate is, would like to see a nee variant
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Been trying to pull him as a 4* for a couple years now... a 5* is only a dream
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    Since the new update Punisher is listed as a 6* champion, same with unstoppable colossus since the update before. So i guess they will both come to the game soon, Punisher probably via a new cavalier arena crystal and uc maybe through the loyalty store?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Oh god please don't increase it, that would mean less units pulled :/