**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Everyone has made a terrible decision or has a terrible story. What’s yours?

2»

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Sold all my champs including red dead pool to pull my first 5 star masacre. No regrets.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Sold 4 three stars for getting 200 4 star shards and still i got only a sentry
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    This thread is great.
  • JazzKnightJazzKnight Posts: 34
    edited May 2021
    Ranked up my 5* YellowJacket after buff to r4 and pumped him up to sig200. His attack is so pathetic that I wanna sell him which I can’t. Kabam cheated us on this one. Worst buff ever and they will never admit it. For a champ who has such a nice gameplay dynamics, he absolutely sux with mediocre utility.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Many things over the last few years but most recently I finally formed a t5CC that I had champs I would consider ranking to get thronebreaker. So I r3 thing as he was technically the best option I have and is a high ranked champ. Regret it now for sure. Didn’t really see any huge benefit from TB yet minus the AQ T5CC from the store/calendar

Wish I had gone with wasp because I still probably use my r1 wasp more than that r3 thing. Now with the ant man buff, my 6 star hood, and closing in on a T5CC for my ghost I know I made the wrong choice for sure

Should have known better as I’ve never been a huge thing fan. He does have uses just not as fun to play for me.
  • TwangerTwanger Posts: 14
    Used my T5CC Mutant on Gambit to become TB- to pull 6* Apocalypse a few days later o:)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Buying phc's when I first started playing

Haven’t we all done this.
  • SilverHavocSilverHavoc Posts: 33
    edited May 2021

When the supreme solo crystals were added to the game I opened a bunch of them, got a lot of 6* arena boosts.
    Went to do arena & just continously applied the new arena boosts when picking a new team for next arena round. It’s arena, so mindless grinding, didn’t pay enough attention when I picked 6* Thor Jane Foster, clicked on the “use item” tab & tapped the last mystic item that was available....................

.........a mystic awakening gem I got from Abyss completion 🤦‍♂️

Damn that sucks, I hope she'll get an insane buff in the future