**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Everyone has made a terrible decision or has a terrible story. What’s yours?

2»

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Sold all my champs including red dead pool to pull my first 5 star masacre. No regrets.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Sold 4 three stars for getting 200 4 star shards and still i got only a sentry
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    This thread is great.
  • JazzKnightJazzKnight Posts: 34
    edited May 2021
    Ranked up my 5* YellowJacket after buff to r4 and pumped him up to sig200. His attack is so pathetic that I wanna sell him which I can’t. Kabam cheated us on this one. Worst buff ever and they will never admit it. For a champ who has such a nice gameplay dynamics, he absolutely sux with mediocre utility.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Many things over the last few years but most recently I finally formed a t5CC that I had champs I would consider ranking to get thronebreaker. So I r3 thing as he was technically the best option I have and is a high ranked champ. Regret it now for sure. Didn’t really see any huge benefit from TB yet minus the AQ T5CC from the store/calendar

Wish I had gone with wasp because I still probably use my r1 wasp more than that r3 thing. Now with the ant man buff, my 6 star hood, and closing in on a T5CC for my ghost I know I made the wrong choice for sure

Should have known better as I’ve never been a huge thing fan. He does have uses just not as fun to play for me.
  • TwangerTwanger Posts: 14
    Used my T5CC Mutant on Gambit to become TB- to pull 6* Apocalypse a few days later o:)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Buying phc's when I first started playing

Haven’t we all done this.
  • SilverHavocSilverHavoc Posts: 33
    edited May 2021

When the supreme solo crystals were added to the game I opened a bunch of them, got a lot of 6* arena boosts.
    Went to do arena & just continously applied the new arena boosts when picking a new team for next arena round. It’s arena, so mindless grinding, didn’t pay enough attention when I picked 6* Thor Jane Foster, clicked on the “use item” tab & tapped the last mystic item that was available....................

.........a mystic awakening gem I got from Abyss completion 🤦‍♂️

Damn that sucks, I hope she'll get an insane buff in the future