**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* nexus....

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ouch, as painful as pulling Groot because you know Aegon needs the sig and both those champions have tons of use.
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81

Went mags

Wrong choice.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★

Went mags

He is God against metals and great against other characters as well.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Nice choice. I’m going to assume you don’t have an awakening gem for aegon currently (or you would have used it) but they’re a lot more common now than they used to be so I probably would have selected mags too. You’ll get an awakening gem for aegon soon and will be happy you selected mags.
  • Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76
    Ps_cr7 said:

Went mags

He is not God
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Jtao_7810 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

Went mags

He is not God
    He is.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    good choice with awakening gems being more accessible now a days even generic ones.....also mags slays a lot of act 6 content and a lot of champs are #metal which he destroys....so good nexus and a good pic...congrats..
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Damn, why is anybody mad at my choice lol, dont wqnt to pass up aegon but mags is an automatic r5 champion for me because i love him, and i was using the 4* more than some of my r5 5*s
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★

Damn, why is anybody mad at my choice lol, dont wqnt to pass up aegon but mags is an automatic r5 champion for me because i love him, and i was using the 4* more than some of my r5 5*s

I don’t think they’re angry, people just get very defensive of what they see as the “best” option. I think you chose right, although I think Aegon has uses in almost every style of content, not just LOL or Abyss. Choose who you like, and in this case, an awakening gem is much easier to get than a specific champion that you love.