**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Crystals time to increase 5* punisher drop rate?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
327k pvp fights won. Never pulled 5* punisher. Kinda ridiculously low drop rates for a 5*.

How about a buff to those rates? Please!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I know Punisher isn’t a highly coveted champ, but I kinda agree with this.

I do remember, however, when there was a special 4* Punisher arena. There were crystals and everything. This was years ago. I wonder if they’d consider that at least for people like you who want him. What is it now? Like 0.02% or something?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Zuko_ILC said:

327k pvp fights won. Never pulled 5* punisher. Kinda ridiculously low drop rates for a 5*.

The Uncollected Arena crystal has a much higher chance to drop the 4* Punisher than the normal crystal, because in that crystal the 5* Punisher is the rarer prize. It is reasonable to assume if there's ever a higher tier arena crystal, a similar thing will happen. I doubt they will buff the 5* Punisher drop rate in the UC arena crystal itself, it is more likely that at some point down the road a higher tier arena crystal will have a super rare chance at 6* Punisher and a better chance at the 5* Punisher.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

The Uncollected Arena crystal has a much higher chance to drop the 4* Punisher than the normal crystal, because in that crystal the 5* Punisher is the rarer prize. It is reasonable to assume if there's ever a higher tier arena crystal, a similar thing will happen. I doubt they will buff the 5* Punisher drop rate in the UC arena crystal itself, it is more likely that at some point down the road a higher tier arena crystal will have a super rare chance at 6* Punisher and a better chance at the 5* Punisher.
    Considering they increased drop rates 3x I think its time they increased it for punisher. 5*s were extremely rare when he was added. Times have changed.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Honestly than the drop rate increased, I would maybe prefer introduction of a newer variant, like cavalier arena Crystal. Whatever the drop rate is, would like to see a nee variant
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Been trying to pull him as a 4* for a couple years now... a 5* is only a dream
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 290
    Since the new update Punisher is listed as a 6* champion, same with unstoppable colossus since the update before. So i guess they will both come to the game soon, Punisher probably via a new cavalier arena crystal and uc maybe through the loyalty store?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Oh god please don't increase it, that would mean less units pulled :/