**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Shang-Chi a possible Aegon replacement?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
Stryfe was seen as a mutant Aegon but he seems to have fallen short of that goal. Despite his crazy damage, he misses much of the utility that makes ramped up Aegon a beast. Granted, he's not widely available yet but I still don't see a lot of videos showcasing him.
With Shang Chi, I feel like Kabam is making another attempt at an Aegon replacement. He's got solid damage and more Aegon-like utility. He lacks the true accuracy and DAAR though. Also, the fact that he requires a ramp up each fight means that he won't be very viable for the Collector. Correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't done Abyss yet.
Based on his abilities, do you see him as a possible Aegon replacement?

Is Shang-Chi a possible Aegon replacement? 93 votes

Yes
2%
Foxhero007Aztec 2 votes
No
61%
XxicylovexXTerraSungjDarthHaasKennadoace007venturaRasiloverBeerswooAckbar67Wicket329JumpthesharkAustin555555FluffyPigMonsterblurblotDenzel116Iamant1Kappa2gEtjamaddomProximaMidnight_8 57 votes
Maybe
29%
Erza_ScarletMalreck04Raichu626Marvel2289Santa_PsycheKaratemike415Hera1d_of_Ga1actusDarkDuelistAnnihilator13_TheInfintyDemi_GodJay69Prakhar_82Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123ChaosMax1012CowabungaMCOC_JCMBinweevilRiptideNegative_100 27 votes
Yes (Outside Abyss)
7%
Nichj99ILLUSION8CrasyduckSkyLord7000Sparty6AceOfDiamondDSJ100 7 votes

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Maybe
    Unlikely but need to see the character first. Seems amazing on paper
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Maybe
    Probably not for abyss.
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    No
    Same was said for stryfe.
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    No
    New lagacy clickbait video:SKILL AEGON CONFIRMED?!?!?!?
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Maybe
    Too early to say.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ægon is the best Starlord, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    From champion spotlight: " Always Active:

Critical Hits grant +34.15 Critical Damage Rating for the rest of the fight. Max 300 hits."

The SP3 description also says 'rest of the fight.'

Does rest of the fight mean - this single fight, or for the remainder of the quest?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Maybe
    altavista said:

From champion spotlight: " Always Active:

Critical Hits grant +34.15 Critical Damage Rating for the rest of the fight. Max 300 hits."

The SP3 description also says 'rest of the fight.'

Does rest of the fight mean - this single fight, or for the remainder of the quest?

It says "rest of the fight", so it means that singular fight. If it was quest it would have said for the rest of the quest, or it would have been a persistent charge.