**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL Red Hulk solo with Black Panther

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I've seen few people criticizing about his damage. But i really think his damage is great. Sure Pre Buff Black Panther with 4 synergise can deal more bleed damage but on his own he was unplayable. No damage, no Utility at all. But now he has some great Utility with really good damage and he doesn’t need any Synergise + his Animation is awesome 😍

He is little tricky to play, although i love his playstyle. I took down LOL Red Hulk with just 194 hits (Synergy: White Mags, Storm for unblockable cause i am still learning his playstyle, Killmonger) no suicide and no boost which is really good imo. And sorry for my **** gameplay.
Real fun starts at 2.12
https://youtu.be/dOwlfruuoAs

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    That Storm synergy is sneaky-good, and I never, ever, ever turn down True Strike

Glad you like the buff. I love it and just might R5 mine. I am short on T2A, so I gotta be careful
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    ESF said:

That Storm synergy is sneaky-good, and I never, ever, ever turn down True Strike

Glad you like the buff. I love it and just might R5 mine. I am short on T2A, so I gotta be careful

Yeah those synergy are really nice to have. But Storm synergy might not have use after u get used to his playstyle. But Killmonger synergy will have use in certain scenarios.
    edited May 2021

Wasiq_75 said:

ESF said:

Yeah those synergy are really nice to have. But Storm synergy might not have use after u get used to his playstyle. But Killmonger synergy will have use in certain scenarios.
    Even the Killmonger Synergy might not be completely required. Once he's placed a few Bleeds while in Panther's Might even a Sig 20 causes 75% DAAR, letting you bypass Evade and Autoblock most of the time. It's not perfect, but it's just enough to throw a couple of Specials and end a fight.
    True. In some niche scenarios Killmonger Synergy might help him from the beginning. But yeah Sig 200 Black Panther would shut down almost everything just like Falcon.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    His buff has only been out a day and your already pretty good with him. ;)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Wasiq_75 said:

ESF said:

Even the Killmonger Synergy might not be completely required. Once he's placed a few Bleeds while in Panther's Might even a Sig 20 causes 75% DAAR, letting you bypass Evade and Autoblock most of the time. It's not perfect, but it's just enough to throw a couple of Specials and end a fight.
    I’d still personally bring it as I also use Killmonger and that synergy is rather nice
    Ajisdope said:

His buff has only been out a day and your already pretty good with him. ;)

He kind of suits my playstyle. I always like to play aggressive and try to intercept most of the time.