**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you invest a skill t5CC in first?

Thefire13Thefire13 Posts: 176
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've been pretty lucky by skill 6* luck. Originally i wanted to use the skill cat on NF as i would just simply use the Generic AG from abyss to awaken him when i finish the last paths (hopefully by end of this year). However i already have a max 5* and an alliance mate had a r3 Hit monkey and ive been using my r2 and he is quite fun. So if you had 3 runs of abyss left and were looking to take one of these to r3 for future content who would be your choice?

Who would you invest a skill t5CC in first? 33 votes

NF(currently unawakened but abyss gem would 100% go to him when completed)
45%
AssumedNameMoosetiptronicReaper2823Sarvanga1_Ironman3000FiiNCHRenaxqqSparx265UnforgvnAmnetiesGr8TonyStarkWill3808Barani7datofuシGrizzlyBear1991 15 votes
Hit monkey
6%
jscott96AndyBeardo 2 votes
BWDO
12%
Morpheus_123Amztrak1_unstablechildlegrind 4 votes
MoleMAN
33%
TheJallipseudosaneRockyshockyRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaWedgemonsterA_NAZo_oSwarmOfRavensLlessur 11 votes
Kingpin
3%
SpadeHunter 1 vote

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    If Nick was duped, definetly him. As of now, imo, Moleman.
    BWDO could be a fun r3 though
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    NF(currently unawakened but abyss gem would 100% go to him when completed)
    Either nick or kingpin. They’re both fun and will help a lot in future content.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    If you are dead set on using the Ag on NF go him
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    BWDO
    NF dosent deserve a generic 6 star gem which is only one available in the whole game or if you whale. BWDO is nice and her damage is crazy good. Same can be said with mole man. I personally like bwdo animations more.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    legrind said:

NF dosent deserve a generic 6 star gem which is only one available in the whole game or if you whale. BWDO is nice and her damage is crazy good. Same can be said with mole man. I personally like bwdo animations more.

Uh. Fury is one of the few champs in-game that DOES deserve a generic gem. Skill gem even more so