**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery Points not working?

I was doing an incursion and noticed I wasn't able to dex or parry throughout the fight. Tested out different fights and the same issue kept happening. I then went to my mastery to see if that was changed but everything was the same. Next, I went to my champions page and noticed all of my champs PI's were very low as if I had no mastery points. Restarted the game and it fixed the issue.

Problem is though, I keep loading the game up to do war and various other content of the game and it keeps switching back and forth between being able to parry and dex (normal PI) to not being able.

Anyone else having this issue after the update today?

I'm using an iPhone XR.

Comments

• TAIN61TAIN61 Posts: 8
    Same issue here. Must be something going on to cause this. @Kabam Miike
  • GrashakGrashak Posts: 5
    I have the same problem. Parry does not work in fights. Willpower does not trigger.
  • Buckjam22Buckjam22 Posts: 14
    Grashak said:

I have the same problem. Parry does not work in fights. Willpower does not trigger.

Agree with this as well. Basically any mastery is non-existent.
    edited May 2021

I believe incursions is causing the issue. My PI is fine until I enter incursions, then it drops off but mastery points still show no change. @Kabam Miike
  • GrashakGrashak Posts: 5
    Buckjam22 said:

I believe incursions is causing the issue.

Yeah. I think so, too. It all starts with incursions. After a few restarts, mastery seam to work again as normal.
    edited May 2021
    Buckjam22 said:

I believe incursions is causing the issue. My PI is fine until I enter incursions, then it drops off but mastery points still show no change. @Kabam Miike

Here is the first image that didn't load showing all of my champs before PI issue. @Kabam Miike
    Grashak said:

Buckjam22 said:

I believe incursions is causing the issue.

Yeah. I think so, too. It all starts with incursions. After a few restarts, mastery seam to work again as normal.
    Correct, they work again as long as you don't enter incursions from what I can see now. Still needs to be resolved nonetheless.
  • TurpissimusTurpissimus Posts: 24
    Huge bug... run ruined, adds to being tilted already by HT’s prefight not triggering at the beginning of an AW fight etc.

https://youtu.be/eEs5oZ81YvI
  • AliakbarAliakbar Posts: 27
    Yeah I have a same problem while doing incursion run I got wrecked because parry mastery and Dexter mastery were not working… it’s a major bugged please fix this ASAP & compensate us …
  • AliakbarAliakbar Posts: 27
    Masteries are not working in the entire game A W , Story mode , side quest , incursion… can’t play anymore… my aw champions faced a serious damage in fight due to this bug and same thing with every section of this game … attaching video for the proof .. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Block Triggering good karma but it’s not triggering parry .
  • TheninThenin Posts: 49
    really annoyed that i just wasted around my units due to this bs and likely wont get any compensation due to it really annoyed
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Frustrating that these glitches continue to happen. Parry seems to always be broken after an update.
  • Good_MonkeyGood_Monkey Posts: 7
    Same issue here. Had to uninstall and reinstall. Staying out of Incursions now till it's fixed. Sucks.
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    Yeah this is horrible. Didn't notice and got recked. Incursions run messed up now and can't fight in war now.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I restarted the app and checked the pi and everything seemed to be fine. Once I enter incursions the masteries seemed to be reset and the pi was low again. If you face the issue, restart the game and don't continue incursions.
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    +1... got beaten badly in Incursions.. did not understand why parry was not working even after doing perfect blocks.. in fact rather than focusing on fights I was focused on trying perfect blocks and was getting hit.. Fortunately I had warlock on my team who applies 4 virus infection charges in case he does a perfect block.. I realised that it’s buggy when I used him and saw that he was applying those 4 charges every time I was doing a perfect block but still the parry didn’t work!! But how can we complain?? It’s just another update!!

• O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    Just failed the incursion in 3d room. No parry, no evading... Restarted the game 2 times while my champions were alive. Not helped. Only going out from incursions and restarting the game helped. But... HOW TO COMPLETE INCURSIONS????
  • Goji88Goji88 Posts: 35
    Restarting the game doesnt fix the issue. You have to exit incursions and then restart the game. This bug completely ruined my run.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:
    Thanks. Is the fix coming before the timer resets? Many of us haven't done all the milestones yet
  • tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
    edited May 2021
    Restarting the app is not working.
    I even tried to change from iPhone to Android phone.
    Same issue still persists.
    I haven’t yet completed sector 8 milestones both on my main account and mini account.
    Sadly I won’t be able to complete it.
    After I quit incursion and leave room, masteries seems to be working fine.