**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tigra's synergy with BP. a change that should have never happened

Nightkiller7312Nightkiller7312 Posts: 269 ★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Let's make this happen guys. Kabam should undo the nerf. old synergy is much better while doesnt make him broken just better if you agree comment so kabam can see us
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ThugsmurfThugsmurf Posts: 85
    @Primerprime5 I've noticed you have been critical of everyone who doesn't like the bp nerf and it's really uncalled for. Idk if you played him pre nerf but as far as damage,theres barely been a change. You keep mentioning that he needed 4 champs to be worthwhile when we all know that's an exaggeration,just tigra and hulk buster and he was more than cool yet those are the 2 synergies that have been nerfed,in fact his best synergy is with a champ that came out literally last month and just like with crossbones with mangog,he's only halfway decent once you have the shiniest new champs. Also did...you read his abilities? Cause you keep mentioning bleeds = more aa reduction when it's only capped at 5 bleeds. His utility is subpar cause you have to intercept to remove a debuff? Imagine getting hit by any number of the fight ending dot effects and you need rapid purify fast,you have to land an intercept which only removes that single debuff (may not even be the one you want off) and it has a 7 second cool down and an intercept of all things⁉️ yk how finicky the ai is,or they can just hold block and intercepts have been a controversial topics for the longest because the requirements for those are quietly being changed constantly
    @Primerprime5 also wow auto block immunity? Let's be real,outside of medusa and thor rag, you the main champs that come to mind when talking about auto block is dark hawk, imiw, and guardian and dark hawk is bleed immune,ironman is also immune if he has enough armors to be auto blocking and guardian has massive bleed resistance. Also the Panthers might is admittedly not difficult to get into but come on bro...15 cruelties to BOOST crit damage,idc what champ it is,if you have 15 you should be criting some at least moderate numbers and th precision's are purely horrible, I've had sp2's in which not a single hit crits even with all 15 and even most combos at full ramp still consistently have 3-4 hits being non crit. The bleeds themselves do barely damage and even prebuff with no synergies was still doing numbers. So let's go over, impractical debuff shrug off when you need it with horrible requirements and a 7 second cool down(only when awakened) auto block immunity for matchups you wouldn't even use him in. And a "burst" phase which doesn't add any real attack damage at all,simply more...paper cuts to the opponent. If you're satisfied with the nerf then fine for you but don't try to crack on those who have very valid problems with it. Prebuff I loved the character for years and I had him ranked for the longest despite the odd looks in the community and as someone that's been ACTUALLY using him,I can definitely say this is a nerf
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Thugsmurf said:

also wow auto block immunity? Let's be real,outside of medusa and thor rag,

If we ignore the cases where it's useful, it becomes useless. You also forgot Nova
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Thugsmurf said:

@Primerprime5 also wow auto block immunity? Let's be real,outside of medusa and thor rag, you the main champs that come to mind when talking about auto block is dark hawk, imiw, and guardian and dark hawk is bleed immune,ironman is also immune if he has enough armors to be auto blocking and guardian has massive bleed resistance. Also the Panthers might is admittedly not difficult to get into but come on bro...15 cruelties to BOOST crit damage,idc what champ it is,if you have 15 you should be criting some at least moderate numbers and th precision's are purely horrible, I've had sp2's in which not a single hit crits even with all 15 and even most combos at full ramp still consistently have 3-4 hits being non crit. The bleeds themselves do barely damage and even prebuff with no synergies was still doing numbers. So let's go over, impractical debuff shrug off when you need it with horrible requirements and a 7 second cool down(only when awakened) auto block immunity for matchups you wouldn't even use him in. And a "burst" phase which doesn't add any real attack damage at all,simply more...paper cuts to the opponent. If you're satisfied with the nerf then fine for you but don't try to crack on those who have very valid problems with it. Prebuff I loved the character for years and I had him ranked for the longest despite the odd looks in the community and as someone that's been ACTUALLY using him,I can definitely say this is a nerf

Seems like you are lacking some skill. Additionally, you are forgetting that he can reduce the cooldown of the intercept thing down to a second and that's the skill element. More often than not, endgame AI's will bait into and it's more practical than impractical as how you describe it. Plus, he's critting some moderate and above-average numbers with the cruelty, you can't expect 40K mediums from him, he's not CGR. Additionally, his crit rate recieves a nice boost during Panther's might and helps get in more crits and therefore more bleeds, seems like you got unlucky that one time and have been clinging onto that since. Also, you should special intercept with your sp2 if you want crits, you don't seem to be doing that (although admittedly it's bugged rn I believe).

Regarding the auto-block part, it's not ideal but with his cruelties and precisions, he can take on those champions in decent time. You don't seem to be playing him well at all. Your last statement, I can't dispute because that's your opinion but please get your facts right first and for the majority of us, this is definitely a buff.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Thugsmurf said:

Seems like you are lacking some skill. Additionally, you are forgetting that he can reduce the cooldown of the intercept thing down to a second and that's the skill element. More often than not, endgame AI's will bait into and it's more practical than impractical as how you describe it. Plus, he's critting some moderate and above-average numbers with the cruelty, you can't expect 40K mediums from him, he's not CGR. Additionally, his crit rate recieves a nice boost during Panther's might and helps get in more crits and therefore more bleeds, seems like you got unlucky that one time and have been clinging onto that since. Also, you should special intercept with your sp2 if you want crits, you don't seem to be doing that (although admittedly it's bugged rn I believe).

Regarding the auto-block part, it's not ideal but with his cruelties and precisions, he can take on those champions in decent time. You don't seem to be playing him well at all. Your last statement, I can't dispute because that's your opinion but please get your facts right first and for the majority of us, this is definitely a buff.
    Indeed he is so much better rn but since his playstyle is risky the outcome should worths it right?i want him as he is now i liked the buff and everything about it. The only problem here is synergies. They should had atleast keep synergies for a while to see how he will do with them.so they could nerf it. But not only they nerfed it they changed the synergies as well.i think you wouldnt mind aswell having a good synergy with BP which could help him so much right?
    Most of us wouldn't but Kabam clearly thought it would be game-breaking as does a lot of this community. He's fine as he is, let him be.
    Voltolos said:

Thugsmurf said:

also wow auto block immunity? Let's be real,outside of medusa and thor rag,

If we ignore the cases where it's useful, it becomes useless. You also forgot Nova
    You're right,I hadn't remembered him but that's a good mention

Thugsmurf said:

I agree with you in term of his damage being nerfed. but the damage he could get was from synergies. Many people say he is a bleed god, while i disagree since he can stack many bleeds but the damage is still low to be considered "bleed god". All he needs now is his synergies to return. I dont know what's people problem with having those synergies back? As a community we should stay together and have each other's back. His synergies will make him much better and it's not op or even broken. It just adds more damage. I'm sure kabam never tested his post-buff with tigra synergy they just nerfed it without a reason
    I agree,it would be a solid boost,some would even say a buff lol but unfortunately that's not the case currently

Thugsmurf said:

I have played him correctly and picked up pretty fast,and I was mentioning the bug where you can intercept for the crits. Also it was has been multiple occasions where only a single hit of his sp2 crit,YES when in Panthers might. You can't just chalk it up to "lack of skill" man I'm not...dense lol,ik how to play him and once I hit max ramp,I was just shocked and saddened. I was able to maintain Panthers might for well over a minute because of my skill and it was still extremely sub par,and let's be honest,I'm not asking for a cgr 40k crit but barely crits over 2k man,even with all 15 cruelties and all,just watch bro,after a month no one will be playing him again and he'll start to collect dust...again

Thugsmurf said:

Indeed he is so much better rn but since his playstyle is risky the outcome should worths it right?i want him as he is now i liked the buff and everything about it. The only problem here is synergies. They should had atleast keep synergies for a while to see how he will do with them.so they could nerf it. But not only they nerfed it they changed the synergies as well.i think you wouldnt mind aswell having a good synergy with BP which could help him so much right?
    Most of us wouldn't but Kabam clearly thought it would be game-breaking as does a lot of this community. He's fine as he is, let him be.
    Also I hear everyones concerns but bro said it best,the reward has to be worth the risk,I don't wanna be playing like a maniac for unsatisfying red numbers
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You’re also forgetting Modok, which amazes me since like the most well known autoblocker. Also Heimdall.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

You’re also forgetting Modok, which amazes me since like the most well known autoblocker. Also Heimdall.

People forget his autoblock because it cannot stun.