**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spoiler Buff?

VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm curious about that Battlerealms changing synergy. Is it the first time a synergy actually grants a immunity to a debuff? (It says effects, and debuffs are effects, no? I don't know anyone else who's incinerate, shock and poison immune)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

It's a line from the movie. Nothing more

I mean, the first synergy preceeding that says "Battlerealm's changing" instead of "World's changing" probably for mcoc context and it has a synergy with all the buffed champs, none of which have much if any connection to Vulture.

Same goes with the ""Time we changed to synergy", none of them have any connection to Vulture whatsoever.
    So, it's reasonable to hope that those 3 could be the buffs.
    I really hope so.

Pulled 6* War Machine last month and it genuinely ruined my day...
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Yes hopefully those 3 buffs are the ones for June.

Just gotta figure out which one's the overhaul...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

It's a line from the movie. Nothing more

I mean, the first synergy preceeding that says "Battlerealm's changing" instead of "World's changing" probably for mcoc context and it has a synergy with all the buffed champs, none of which have much if any connection to Vulture.

Same goes with the ""Time we changed to synergy", none of them have any connection to Vulture whatsoever.
    So, it's reasonable to hope that those 3 could be the buffs.
    I really hope so.

Pulled 6* War Machine last month and it genuinely ruined my day...
    RIP.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'm curious about that Battlerealms changing synergy. Is it the first time a synergy actually grants a immunity to a debuff? (It says effects, and debuffs are effects, no? I don't know anyone else who's incinerate, shock and poison immune)

@Terra Stealthy has an immunity through synergies.

Terra said:

@Terra Stealthy has an immunity through synergies.
    Not really, just 100% shock and incinerate AAR.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    Vedisuke said:

Good eye, that's actually really cool!
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Terra said:

Emma and mysterio
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Terra said:

Emma and mysterio
    That's only to reversed controls, I think this is the first time there is one making them immune to a specific DoT
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I hope not... Hopefully they are all spread out over the Next 3 Months, Each of which will be that Month's Overhaul.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    *Clap clap clap* good eye

Hopefully these come. My 5* Ultron needs to be buffed
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

If I had to guess

Sentry: Value
    Ultron: Moderate
    War Machine: Overhaul

I think this is probably right, but there’s *maybe* an argument for Ultron to be the value and Sentry the moderate or, more likely, they could do two moderates. I could be wrong, but when they changed the buff cadence, I don’t think they said it was specifically going to be 1/1/1, rather that it would be one overhaul and two non-overhaul. Could be two value, could be two moderate, could be one of each.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    They don’t all have to be done in the same month
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Not sure if this is a clue but look at the order that the Champions up top are in. The champions below them could get the same buff they did
  • LacielLaciel Posts: 2
    The only way to make Sentry a better champ is a full overhaul. His kit is just terrible., a single tune-up won't make any impact on his already bad playstyle.
    Laciel said:

The only way to make Sentry a better champ is a full overhaul. His kit is just terrible., a single tune-up won't make any impact on his already bad playstyle.

His playstyle isn't bad. Just that he doesn't have any utility to back-up that playstyle and most people don't find the damage output worth it.

Laciel said:

His playstyle isn't bad. Just that he doesn't have any utility to back-up that playstyle and most people don't find the damage output worth it.
    His utility is kinda better than people think in terms of indestructible during a combo. I wish he’d gain some immunities the longer his combo meter went or something like that

Laciel said:

His utility is kinda better than people think in terms of indestructible during a combo. I wish he’d gain some immunities the longer his combo meter went or something like that
    Yea at max sig, he has a pretty nice indestrucatable ability. It's a pity though that it's one of the few good things about him and messes up the rest of your rotation but it's still a nice and handy safeguard.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Laciel said:

Yea at max sig, he has a pretty nice indestrucatable ability. It's a pity though that it's one of the few good things about him and messes up the rest of your rotation but it's still a nice and handy safeguard.
    Damn it his buff got announced before Groot....
    SWORD78 said:

Not sure if this is a clue but look at the order that the Champions up top are in. The champions below them could get the same buff they did

War Machine definitely won't be a moderate...
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★

I hope not... Hopefully they are all spread out over the Next 3 Months, Each of which will be that Month's Overhaul.
    THIS^
    There have been so many new mechanics added to MCOC since these 3 have been released, they could all benefit from full overhauls.
    Sentry's list of comic book powers gives so much to potentially pull from. He could easily be one of the first (if not THE first) champs to gain prowess buffs, and I could easily see him stacking furies along with new special attacks.

Ultron is one of the OG main villains of the game and when the game first came out his double regens were quite special. He needs something to make him special again. I've always thought he should be the kind of champ which provides a Professor X type of boosts to any and all robot champs.

War Machine is known for having so many armaments that the sky is the limit for how they can equip this guy in game. I know that some people are not huge fans of the dash back mechanic, but I think a dash back-switch ammo (similar to Winter Soldier) which would give him the ability to fire solid rounds, energy rounds, and incinerate ammo could definitely boost his utility.
    GMAX77 said:

Ultron is one of the OG main villains of the game and when the game first came out his double regens were quite special. He needs something to make him special again. I've always thought he should be the kind of champ which provides a Professor X type of boosts to any and all robot champs.

That’s a great idea. Make it happen!!!