**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin's range questions

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just bought units so I could open up Assassin's range level 4, now I only need level 5, but I can see that a lot of players think that it is not worth it (sorry for the English spelling).
My question is: When does this mastery activate?
Does it activate via debuffs or only attack?
And if the defender goes beneath 18% health during a SP, will Assassin's range kick in or not?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    It activates the moment the opponents health drops to 18%. Doesn't matter how the opponents health got there.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★

It activates the moment the opponents health drops to 18%. Doesn't matter how the opponents health got there.

Thanks. You are officially my hero today 😄. Very kind of you 👍
  • AmazingStrudelAmazingStrudel Posts: 17
    Worth noting, a SP3 will do normal damage even if it would push them past 18%.

Worth noting, a SP3 will do normal damage even if it would push them past 18%.

So Assassin's range is a bad investment compared to other masteries?
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Also worth noting: with a multi-hit SP1, SP2 or heavy, if first hit(s) get enemy health <18%, subsequent hits in the SP/heavy will receive the Assassin bonus. Very useful when opponent is just above 18% health
    KoiBoy18 said:

Also worth noting: with a multi-hit SP1, SP2 or heavy, if first hit(s) get enemy health <18%, subsequent hits in the SP/heavy will receive the Assassin bonus. Very useful when opponent is just above 18% health</p>

Oh very good information, thanks 👍