**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam should add fight time to the screen at the end of the fight (plus some insane ramblings)

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Reason being, hit-count is an awful metric for comparing champions to one another for thousands of reasons(3/6 hit combos, hits on specials/heavies, parry heavy, quake/omega red esc damage, power gain, ect) and a timer would make it a lot easier. In a similar vein, having a leaderboard attached to a rol esc fight with all tags and class advantage for all (that way situational champs get fair representation) would be a really cool way to compare champions. No more debating between champions when we can check a leaderboard showing the fastest time someone achieved with their character. Kinda flawed design as it still wouldn’t account for ramp up or masteries or synergies, but give me break I came up with this 5 minutes ago. The most logical solution might be an “offical leaderboard” where kabam can decide what is and isn’t fair. (a feasible version of speedrun.com for a game with 200 characters and limitless variables).

a bit off track from what I was saying originally, but I would like a better method of comparing damage output, for science. Probably shouldn’t have spent so much time writing something no one at kabam will read, let alone consider.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I agree. I think a timer would better reflect then a hit total. It's something we already see in some content videos where they will actually use stopwatches to measure the duration of fights.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

I agree. I think a timer would better reflect then a hit total. It's something we already see in some content videos where they will actually use stopwatches to measure the duration of fights.

Could also help somewhat discourage cheaters who use the 1-hit K.O hacks.
    High end content enemies being soloed in 1-2 seconds isn't realistic
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Could also help somewhat discourage cheaters who use the 1-hit K.O hacks.
    High end content enemies being soloed in 1-2 seconds isn't realistic
    Yeah I can't stand that **** were obviously somebody's modding out and are cheating. Plus I think it would actually really change our approach on the tier systems because going off of the hit counts alone doesn't does it really serve as an accurate count if there's someone like void and just throwing tons of Debuffs or Hyperion and you just stacking those SP ones and burning them.