**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would be the best R3 6* rank up?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
And why if you don't mind. Having a rough time deciding. This is my dilemma lol. All Variants done so basically just grinding Act 6 and 7 100%

Who would be the best R3 6* rank up? 172 votes

Duped Sunspot
7%
Timone147HendrossAndyBro59Enclv3SparrowNittNo_oneukSpagNidusMaqsoodN0_UTheMailmannCrasyduckAGYAATlegrind 13 votes
Duped ArchAngel
84%
DNA3000Whiskey_PoetDrZolaBitterSteelMagicBentonWorld EaterRaganatorFrostyJadedzuffyKirklinubiquitousWindTristanMSRDLDTerraBpn88855SungjnameplasYoMovesLvernon15 145 votes
Unduped Colossus but I can use a gem It just would be low sig.
8%
heruheru511Foxhero007DarthHaasHeattblasttCr7ms7rs7RakeYoungAleorBugmat78BonzodavidBerjibsPlinkoaNOOBis235Gr8TonyStarkThe_Sentry06 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Duped ArchAngel
    Aa is amazing. SS and collosus aren’t quite as good IMO.

It really depends on your roster
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Duped Sunspot
    No contest!
    Are you guys forget that there are more bleed & poison immune champs (weakness of AA) than incinerate immunes (weakness of sunspot)
    and colossus has crazy damage (with synergy and now we have mutant synergy gods apoc and prof x for even more damage output) with immunity

For me it's one of the most toughest decision😅
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I’d take colossus he can (With omega) smash through most fights AA can do but AA can’t do most of the fights colossus is even better at which is any immunity that feeds his damage (bleed, incinerate, coldsnap, armourbreak).

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Duped ArchAngel
    This isn’t a dilemma, this is a landslide.
    Duped Sunspot

Although this may be surprising, 100% AAR>Perfect Block.

I know. Shocking.

I think some utility like perfect block, many incinerate and damage is enough to vote for someone.. I'm not saying sunspot, I meant Say that AA is not like too good as compare to other 2 option

You AA is usability comes with some restrictions (opponent's immunity and some other node where you need immunity to play that match)
    You guys are just mad about AAR and you can't even mention any scenario where you need AA so badly (I already asked you for that) that's pretty proves that are just some younglings who don't know about anything and they are just flowing with mob..
    You don't have any argument but you are still trying prove yourselves
    Duped Sunspot
    It look like you have some other dum-dum friend who are spamming disagree but no one has any point explain why I'm wrong
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Duped ArchAngel
    I think some utility like perfect block, many incinerate and damage is enough to vote for someone.. I'm not saying sunspot, I meant Say that AA is not like too good as compare to other 2 option

You AA is usability comes with some restrictions (opponent's immunity and some other node where you need immunity to play that match)
    You guys are just mad about AAR and you can't even mention any scenario where you need AA so badly (I already asked you for that) that's pretty proves that are just some younglings who don't know about anything and they are just flowing with mob..
    You don't have any argument but you are still trying prove yourselves

Duped ArchAngel

I’m confused as to how people can vote sunspot over aa

I get it, sunspot is a cool champ. I don’t understand the colossus w/ a gem lol.
    Jaded said:

I get it, sunspot is a cool champ. I don’t understand the colossus w/ a gem lol.
    Because colossus is the best mutant obvs.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Duped ArchAngel
    Jaded said:

Duped colossus is also very good. All 3 options are good.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e0RdOrzTn8I&t=1523
    Duped ArchAngel

Jaded said:

Duped colossus is also very good. All 3 options are good.
    With a gem, when you have two viable amazing options without gems. I’m not doubting colossus, also a very good champion.