**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game has crashed 18 times since yesterday morning (5/3/21)

Kabam...cmon now. is it the kabam leadership or the Netmarble leadership that is not wanting to address this

This gaming experience has been ridiculously terrible for the past 1.5 years YET no one is addressing and/or compensating. WHat is going to move the needle (your) to finally act?

Comments

• LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Yo instead of just complaining, you want to give some info about the game crashing is it after new update or what?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I wrote a post awhile ago about my phone over heating and crashing the game. Not plugged in. It was completely ignored. So now I just deal with the crashes and heating issues.
  • Please use the correct threads in the Bugs and Known issues section of the forum to report this info. Make sure to follow the template so we can get the info needed to solve the issues.
This discussion has been closed.