**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another 5* r5 poll

DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Yep, it's time for another annoying "who should I r5?" Poll. Help me out guys...all are awakened apart from apocalypse

Another 5* r5 poll 53 votes

CAIW
47%
MagicBentonFurious_Fighter1AdvLogan00blurblotThoye3IronGladiator22RenaxqqSpideyFunkoBuffBeastSuperiorSymbioteHoitadoThanks_D19ScrubhanChaosMax1012Yodabolt21BlôdletterRDMNjscott96Prtjo 25 votes
Captain marvel movie
7%
TerraPseudouberB_Dizzle_01LBN1 4 votes
Sorcere supreme
0%
Mojo
1%
AshKetchum 1 vote
Gilly2099
3%
Kill_GreyDraconic_12 2 votes
Hulkbuster
1%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Apocalypse
37%
RaganatorfmussapevilKINGwilsonUnsilentlIPowerIldoctorbWine_Lover_Sham_EtjamaMaratoxAomine_Daiki10Param1988A7madD1wPrakhar_82NewlinstheoryCrcrcrcRiptidetofuシSnuggzyPs_cr7 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    ****, I forgot to include Quake. Also awakened
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    whoops I voted already, but I would say quake
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel movie
    Ah, definitely Quake then.
    Her awakened ability isn't really needed for her to be good.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    If ur good with quake, then go for it. If not, I say Apocalypse.
    doctorb said:

That was going to be my next question, because I'm not great with her and I don't use her much. Is she that good that I should just learn to play her better?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    CAIW
    I would go beardo but the best option is probably apocalypse for variants, AQ and AW. Quake should be fine at r4 for the time being, though i know i will get attacked for this. All good options, choose who you enjoy
    I went Cap. Mostly because he's the highest sig out of all of them
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Quake
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Captain marvel movie
    Quake if you can quake
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Apocalypse

doctorb said:

That was going to be my next question, because I'm not great with her and I don't use her much. Is she that good that I should just learn to play her better?
    She is mega cheese for every content in the game. There's a reason everyone calls her 'Best Champion in the game'. It's 200% worth it to learn her.

doctorb said:

She is mega cheese for every content in the game. There's a reason everyone calls her 'Best Champion in the game'. It's 200% worth it to learn her.
    I'll put some effort into learning her playstyle and I would say she'll be my next r5