**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An unusual profile!

Hi! I just wanted to share the fact that I’m happy that I finally completed a fully “R3d” profile, only ranking up champions that I like to play with.

Except Thing (and maybe Doc), I haven’t seen a lot of players ranking up these champs, but I use them often enough to justify the tier 5 catalysts expense.

My alliance mates keep joking about my choices, but I feel like ranking up only “meta” characters makes you miss out on a lot of fun champions.
(Obviously there isn’t anything wrong ranking up meta champions either!)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Rankups for fun are a million times better than.... prestige rankups, ew.
    How is that Squirrel Girl performing at r3?(and what sig is she?) I have a unduped 6*, and I like mine
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Hi! I just wanted to share the fact that I’m happy that I finally completed a fully “R3d” profile, only ranking up champions that I like to play with.

Except Thing (and maybe Doc), I haven’t seen a lot of players ranking up these champs, but I use them often enough to justify the tier 5 catalysts expense.

My alliance mates keep joking about my choices, but I feel like ranking up only “meta” characters makes you miss out on a lot of fun champions.

Cool
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Great profile
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Nice!!!!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Perfect play the game the way that is fun to you.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Gimme your doc oc and doom keep the rest 🤣
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations op.

Not sure where ranking up champs like doom wasn’t “fun”. This isn’t directed at op.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I find champs that dominate fun.
  • GiulioVentu99GiulioVentu99 Posts: 23
    _Sham_ said:

How is that Airwalker at R3 ? What uses he have ?

First fight of the quest: terrible champion
    Second fight of the quest: mediocre champion
    From the third fight: Great power gain, that makes finding openings very easy even in matchups where AI doesn't want to cooperate. (Unblockable specials while reaching the power charging heavy also helps in this regard).
    Great base stats with the persistence charges bonus.
    Easy to access potent armor breaks (-2150 for each stack!) and you can refresh them easily with a light ending combo (you refresh 2 armor breaks at the time, so you can keep 3/4 up most of the time).
    With sp3 you have a good regen and unstoppable lasting for 20 seconds (paired with a huge increase in attack and direct damage).
    Some other small dark tide bonus on the opponent depending on the class (except mystics)

Is he missing at least one utility plus maybe a couple of immunities to be great? yes
    Are the first 2 fights in a quest terrible before unlocking his potential? yes (you can use the high ground and the herald sinergies to help finishing those fights).
    But overall i think he is slept on a bit. He is considered a meme champion by most of the community, while he is more of a "good but not top of the class" champ.
  • GiulioVentu99GiulioVentu99 Posts: 23
    Jaded said:

Not sure where ranking up champs like doom wasn’t “fun”. This isn’t directed at op.

I find champs that dominate fun.

More than understandable :D

My next r3s will probably be Doom and Torch (i have both catas ready, only missing t2a) so i'm getting back on that track too.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    It's beautiful.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    I have more fun with bwdo than any other champ and she's about to be my first 6r2 simply because I enjoy using her and a 6r1 ain't cutting it
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Satisfaction is important. Nice job.