**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This “update” is “awesome”

So far had multiple dropped inputs, random heavy attacks thrown in the middle of my 5-hit combos, had the AI throw a special in the middle of my combo, and had an opponent fire off their special while getting hit with a heavy. Awesome. Again, really just a great way to spend my time being consistently and utterly disheartened each and every update.

Sincerely,
The entire community

Cue the post deletion in 5…4…3…2…1…

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Sorry you're having issues but it's not the entire community.
  • MightyDZAMightyDZA Posts: 19
    Glad to hear it’s working for you. My ally chat is also full of these complaints, my fault for assuming.
  • lIPowerIllIPowerIl Posts: 22
    Same to me after 10-15 fights in arena, game is unplayable and have to retart
  • PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    MightyDZA said:

So far had multiple dropped inputs, random heavy attacks thrown in the middle of my 5-hit combos, had the AI throw a special in the middle of my combo, and had an opponent fire off their special while getting hit with a heavy. Awesome. Again, really just a great way to spend my time being consistently and utterly disheartened each and every update.

Sincerely,
    The entire community

Cue the post deletion in 5…4…3…2…1…

Slightly different when dexing gain lag buff and launches heavy my player...looks like kabam misplaced the controls
  • Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47
    check out this thread:

LIGHT ATTACKS INSTEAD OF MEDIUMS? DASHES/BLOCKS ARE .5 SECONDS SLOWER?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1762229