**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which New Champ Do You Think Will Be Better?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
The Options are:
Shang Chi
Mr. Negative

Make your best judgment as neither of the champs are out quite yet.

Personally I think Mr. Negative will be top five in science at least. Probably even top three. So he wins my vote.

Which New Champ Do You Think Will Be Better? 76 votes

Shang Chi
27%
manveertherealLogan00noor17JuggerNotDenzel116SpagNidusAshKetchumILLUSION8Ksp_2099Thoye3Steel_Ball_RunJragonMaster170HoitadoHilbert_unbeatable2AmnetiesMrGreekChaosMax1012LORDSPOOKY66DÉVIL7164MrInsanity 21 votes
Mr. Negative
72%
zuffyubiquitousWindTristanevilKINGwilsonMqc19Osfan8UnsilentNewman0067lIPowerIlFluffyPigMonsterMarvel2289B_Dizzle_01blurblotKDSuperFlash10Captain_Pug30Akkarin23EtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusddomUmbertoDelRio 55 votes

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Mr. Negative
    Any Feedback?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
    On paper, probably shang chi, sounds like a badass fighter with a lot of utility and mastery of countering many champions. Mister negative is pretty cool too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Mr. Negative
    doing some quick maths here (based off of a 5 star rank 3)
    If you get 8 light energy, then throw your special 1, you’ve got 8 dark energy stored that won’t expire, a delirium debuff lasting for 6.4 seconds, and a bulwark passive increasing your block proficiency by a whopping 5,333.36

Then, build up 8-9 more light energy, get to a special 2, heavy and do the evade to get 8 more dark energy giving you 16. Parry and throw the special 2.

Don’t know how fast these dark energy passives expire so I’ll say it’s pretty fast (and I don’t think they pause during specials)

For starters you’ll get both petrifies (160% regen and power rate reduction for twenty seconds)

I’m going assume worst case as stated above that they quickly expire. By now we’ll say we’ve got 10 left. Hit 3 inflicts degen number one, and hit four inflicts an additional 10 (again, could be higher depending on how fast they expire)

That’s 11 degens over ten seconds doing 19,899 direct damage. Saying we have 14 left gives us 27,135 direct damage.

And that’s not mentioning the small bits of extra damage and healing while degenerating from the sig, degen potency reduction, and immunity to Nullify, Stagger, and Fate Seal.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mr. Negative
    Both will be amazing

Shang-Chi will be the Professor X of the month, while Mister Negative will be the Apocalypse of the month. Both insane champs.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mr. Negative
    Which is first?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
    Misclicked 😂
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Shang Chi
    Definitely Shang Chi, Mr. Negative looks trash
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Mr. Negative
    Mr negative looks like he’s a debuff GOD with a boatload of utility. Really hope both characters deliver, cause the next 6* featured is gonna be spicy if they do
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Mr. Negative
    I think it will take months to figure out how to actually play him to max potential, but Mr. Negative on paper looks like he could be a top 5 overall champ. And possibly, POSSIBLY, challenge Quake.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Mr. Negative

Both will be amazing

Shang-Chi will be the Professor X of the month, while Mister Negative will be the Apocalypse of the month. Both insane champs.

Mr Negative would be more similar to prof X since he's likely to have much more skill expression with his heavy attack evade mechanic. If he's anywhere as rewarding as prof X he'll easily be a top science champ