**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If everybody who didn’t vote ant man votes guilly

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Guilly will win! Please.

This isn’t just cuz I have a 6* guilly

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

I'm voting Guilly

Yessir
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I have a 6* antman and no guilly and ill still be voting guilly. It just makes more sense. Dont be greedy people

Why greedy?
    Because its been apparent from the start why people are voting antman and i find it greedy. But to each their own. Not everyone can be as kind as me.

Jkjk no yes maybe
    And why do you think people voted Ant-man? Other than they like Ant-man?
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Im going ant man because Ant-man has earned it. hes been in the longer (by couple to a few months if im not wrong)
    My mans has therefore needed it more than her and not even synergies makes him that much more enjoyable. :cry::cry:
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    I really want guilly to win, but then again, knull is getting added soon. Might be mystic, but mister negative is getting added and already seems like a beast on paper, along with the spider man overhaul, and mister fantastics tune up was great. As of rn, guilly FTW!!!

I have a 6* antman and no guilly and ill still be voting guilly. It just makes more sense. Dont be greedy people

Why greedy?
    Because its been apparent from the start why people are voting antman and i find it greedy. But to each their own. Not everyone can be as kind as me.

Jkjk no yes maybe
    Lol you know why
    I don’t. I play this game for fun because I remember most of the characters from when I grew up. I guess if I like Ant-Man more than Guillotine because it’s nostalgic or I just like him better, then I’ll be greedy too. I’m ok with that.
    Many players voted for the ghost synergy team. I would vote for him too if not for the science class already being insanely powerful, and potentially beat (potentially) the mutant class for the top spot depending on how mister negative turns out and spideys overhaul, considering quake is the best champion currently in the science class, and the science class covers perhaps the most content in the game. But ant man overhaul would still be pretty cool.

Why greedy?

Jkjk no yes maybe
    Lol you know why
    I don’t. I play this game for fun because I remember most of the characters from when I grew up. I guess if I like Ant-Man more than Guillotine because it’s nostalgic or I just like him better, then I’ll be greedy too. I’m ok with that.
    Many players voted for the ghost synergy team. I would vote for him too if not for the science class already being insanely powerful, and potentially beat (potentially) the mutant class for the top spot depending on how mister negative turns out and spideys overhaul, considering quake is the best champion currently in the science class, and the science class covers perhaps the most content in the game. But ant man overhaul would still be pretty cool.
    I did it for him not for ghost.
    Ghost is insanely OP as is rn, whereas Ant-man brings no value except to Ghost especially now for those that have odin.
    I just want this to be like most Overhauls........so that he can finally be a good standalone champ,

when guilly was first introduced she was actually doing better than him, and she still is doing better than him. Neither are great champs but one is better than the other. May the best one win for the voting arena

Many other players have though.and likewise
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I was voting for Agent Venom so I'll be voting for guilly
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Nah, vote for Ant-Man. He deserves it a lot more than Guilly

Ant-man w Ghost trinity (so with 2 great champs, one of them being top 1-2 ingame) >> Guilly with full synergy team (with 4 not-as-great champs, although some are very solid. Nowhere near Ghost tho).
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I like Guillotine, so I vote Guillotine :smile: I don't have either of those as 6*s, nor as high rank 5*s. But I love playing w Guilly bcs her moveset is awesome and feels nice to me.

And besides, can you imagine the AoN Ant-man in 5.4.6? That'll be such a cancer post-buff.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    My roster will benefit much more if Guillotine won. I love her gameplay more and invested in her even though she's been outdated long before I ranked her up.

These are the best versions I have of both champs.

Even with that in consideration, I still think Ant-Man has more to benefit from being reworked. Dude has literally two lines of abilities. So, I'm gonna vote for Ant-Man. Win or lose, I'll be satisfied.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I’ll vote gully , science champs always have their potential behind signature ability. I can’t pump 200 stones into a 6* antman .
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I’ll vote gully , science champs always have their potential behind signature ability. I can’t pump 200 stones into a 6* antman .

Mojo?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Should she win why wouldn’t you think that with the new Guilly sig ability you won’t need sig stones?

That reason is fine. But to guilt people and call them “greedy” for voting for Ant-Man because you want someone else is messed up.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    I’m voting for Ant man
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I'll vote for Guilly, mainly because I really like her and would want her to be a great champion again, instead of a meh champ with great animations. But I also vote for her because I'd like Ant-Man to get new animations and, as anyone who did more than just glance (lol) at the initial announcement of the poll knows, this buff won't include new animations.

(Champions that Kabam thinks would benefit from new animations were left off the list, which also means any champ on the list is not currently intended for an animation update.)
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Raichu626 said:

I'll vote for Guilly, mainly because I really like her and would want her to be a great champion again, instead of a meh champ with great animations. But I also vote for her because I'd like Ant-Man to get new animations and, as anyone who did more than just glance (lol) at the initial announcement of the poll knows, this buff won't include new animations.

(Champions that Kabam thinks would benefit from new animations were left off the list, which also means any champ on the list is not currently intended for an animation update.)

this is a great point, Antman would benefit more from a full overhaul that includes animations, Guilly has a great move set already and just needs some newer meta abilites.

at the end of the day all the champs will get buffed at some point, the question is when.