**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New BPC Synergy with Killmonger has a Funny Interaction

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
(*For anyone who needs a quick refresher)
*On Base Killmonger can apply 15-50 Bleeds with his Sp3 Once Per Fight, the amount depends on how many Bleeds you've applied during the Fight. (This is displayed once more than 15 Bleeds have been applied by a Grey Passive Counter on the Enemy which does Nothing but keep track of how many Bleeds you've applied.)*

With the New Black Panther Classic Synergy you can apply the 15-50 Bleeds Twice Per Fight, the Grey Counter continues to track this after your next Basic Attack Bleed.

This is where the funny interaction comes in...

The Counter seems to be Multiplied by the Sp3 instead of just adding nothing, Even after the Two Uses of the Sp3 Bleeds have been spent. (Even if there was no Limit on Uses of the Sp3 Bleeds, you can still only apply a max of 50 at a time)

Because of that it really does nothing except for giving you an Funny Ever Stacking Counter.

I'm curious to see if this Counter has a Limit, because I'm bored... 😂 To the Labyrinth!

Comments

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Crazy testing there mate!!

Another 'bug' where killmonger looks awesome but, it's not meant to be.......
    Imagine if he could have insane bleeds and be fully indestructible 🤯
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    I just tried doing this with a r1 4 star got to 73k grey bleeds
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

I just tried doing this with a r1 4 star got to 73k grey bleeds

Hmm forgot I had the 4 Star at Rank 5, he'd have more Armor and Slightly More Power Gain than the 5 Star Rank 1...

It's just a visual bug doesnt affect anything

We're just having fun with the Counter, it's funny possibly seeing it Infinitely Multiply.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★

It's just a visual bug doesnt affect anything

Its a great visual effect its quite satisfying seeing 10s of thousand grey bleeds

Anyone having problems with his true strike activating off specials? I countered WS and captain Marvel and couldn’t get the TS to proc but once every 3-4 times.

You'd probably get more responses if you made a separate post, others having the same issue may be looking for a thread to agree with.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    This counter just shows amount of bleeds appiled throighoit the fight but doesn't apply more than 50 bleeds
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

Forgot about the Enrage Timer, and my KM is only Rank 1...

But went back to RoL and got the Counter 16k this time... 😂

Swap out for the 5 Star at Rank 1 this time and got Over 110k on the Counter! That's all I'm doing for now...
    Imagine the damage

• Hello @Speedro420. That seems to be an excellent idea to start a new topic about this to make it more visible.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Anyone having problems with his true strike activating off specials? I countered WS and captain Marvel and couldn’t get the TS to proc but once every 3-4 times.

@Speedro420 if you do make a new thread about that bug, I would try it on the Dash Vunerability node if you can find one. That way, you could see if you get the 200% damage, but not the true strike