**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

11k Prestige player looking for a map 4 alliance

Hi all. I'm looking for a map 4 no AW (or have it optional because I don't do AW), alliance who needs a member. I can use the Line or Discord, but I'm never on it, so don't expect me to communicate on it much. It's only map 4 and I check the game half a dozen times each day anyways, so I can see if I need to move. All I'm really looking for is Map 4 and I have enough depth on my roster to handle it.

I'm currently in a Map 4 alliance, but AQ is optional with only 1-2 BGS. Its like a semi retired alliance who gets about 20 mil overall points for each series. I'm looking for more and don't want to go back to map 5. My in game name is gsil247

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• ssaylesssayles Posts: 127
    Sent a request in game. Have a spot for a player who is stepping away with life being busy. We are a casual group doing 554 and you would be more than welcome to do map 4. We do epic mods and score around 200 mil. Optional aw with 1 bg during season, not your thing, no biggie. Line isn’t required for what we do. Ssayles in game if interested.
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano [TMLNO], a chill international alliance doing map544 and not enough willing to participate in AW yet.

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom, located in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.

If you're interested or want more information, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

https://line.me/ti/p/8GzfK3kXAU

Check us out!