**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which has been your personal favorite champion buff so far?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
(EDIT - my finger hit submit while I was adding poll options. I wasn't able to include everyone. Sorry about that. Full list will be posted at the bottom)

I am liking the trend where our older champs are getting buffed. The quality and degree of their changes will vary, but all in all it is a good thing when seemingly "unusable" champs become much more practical. Some of the buffs though have been really incredible...I'm talking Banner to Hulk level of Incredible (see what I did there ;) ). Which of the buffs have been your favorite? (I'm not necessarily asking which was the most effective or most powerful, but which is YOUR personal fave?)

Vulture
Mr.Fantastic
Black Panther
Odin
Crossbones
Howard The Duck
Nova
Angela
Masacre
Civil Warrior
Kingpin
Yellowjacket
Terrax
Mole Man
Daredevil (Hell’s Kitchen)
Gambit
Falcon
Punisher 2099
Magneto Marvel Now
Magneto
Luke Cage
Red Hulk
Spider-Gwen
She-Hulk
Sentry
Venom
Carnage
Gamora
Hulk
Old Man Logan
Colossus
Human Torch
Annihilus
Ebony Maw
Hulkbuster

Which has been your personal favorite champion buff so far? 101 votes

Hulkbuster
5%
Ksp_2099Doctor_Strange19Xer0Abhro12_3HoitadoLORDSPOOKY66 6 votes
Colossus
53%
Snizzbarccrider474allinashesSungjMenkentSimbalakaRbk19HilldarWarlord5386TaZ_4178JumpthesharkTheHoodedDormammuCr7ms7rs7Colinwhitworth69ThatOneMasterGamerRamOnTheLakeẞlооdPHJfinDeaconSpeedro420 54 votes
Venom
24%
DrZolaRaganatorLuciusVorenusFlareDogeRockermanCyborgNinja135KerneasFluffyPigMonsterDes99dot_dittoProximaMidnight_8BonzodavidTriguyDavepool87Steel_Ball_RunRenaxqqJohnyBoyCharlie21540TheMailmannPuttPutt 25 votes
She Hulk
4%
AleorOwlkitBerjibsAgent_X_zzzWeener 5 votes
Spider - Gwen
3%
MegaSkater67Sachhyam257JuryriggNikunj_95 4 votes
Black Panther
6%
SecretWarri0rDenzel116RockypantherxNewlinstheorylaxtheKiller354SilverKIngPrime 7 votes

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★

So we just leaving mags outa this huh?

Finger hit submit before I could finish the poll. :( I was able to edit the post, but couldn't figure out how to go in and edit the poll options.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Venom
    Also angela.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Black Panther
    GMAX77 said:

So we just leaving mags outa this huh?

Finger hit submit before I could finish the poll. :( I was able to edit the post, but couldn't figure out how to go in and edit the poll options.
    Lol all good just messin around
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Of champions that I have access too, I'd say my vote goes to DDHK / OGBP.
    Love them both, and OGBP is soon joining my r5 DDHK
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom in the survey, but Mags in the list. Honorable mentions for Luke Cage and Colossus.

Dr. Zola
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Honestly, I love all of them

If Kabam keeps buffing champs Im all in. I’ll take any and all of them. So much fun.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Venom
    She Hulk
    Colossus
    Magneto

Are my favs
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Venom
    I'm loving the Mr F. buff but Venom carried me through act 5 and helped me get cav
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Luke cage was the goat for me in getting conqueror and uncollected
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mags
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    while i know several of the buffs in this list were Meta-breaking, the question is personal favorite so i'd have to go with Punisher 2099 and DDHK.

Punisher 2099 is just awesome by himself, he's not game changing but he can certainly pack a lot of damage when in overdrive and he drops an Armor Break, not to mention the reduced combat power rate and emergency power drain when awakened if the opponent reaches 3 bars of power.

just seeing those big crits when in overdrive and just going ham on the backdraft intercepts while the defender gains no power is crazy.

DDHK is likely not everyone's first choice for the utility he brings, but he can rack up some numbers once he gets going.

his ability to counter Miss is massive for me, just being able to play normally on Tunnel Vision or Falter nodes is great.

his solo 65% DAAR reduction worked surprisingly well for me during the side quest last month on the Mix-Master Spidey fights, once i had my combo above 15 i was able to go in with full combos and hardly got any evades, you add in the Elektra/Psylocke synergy then it becomes 100% DAAR.
    Venom
    RakeYoung said:

while i know several of the buffs in this list were Meta-breaking, the question is personal favorite so i'd have to go with Punisher 2099 and DDHK.

Punisher 2099 is just awesome by himself, he's not game changing but he can certainly pack a lot of damage when in overdrive and he drops an Armor Break, not to mention the reduced combat power rate and emergency power drain when awakened if the opponent reaches 3 bars of power.

just seeing those big crits when in overdrive and just going ham on the backdraft intercepts while the defender gains no power is crazy.

DDHK is likely not everyone's first choice for the utility he brings, but he can rack up some numbers once he gets going.

his ability to counter Miss is massive for me, just being able to play normally on Tunnel Vision or Falter nodes is great.

his solo 65% DAAR reduction worked surprisingly well for me during the side quest last month on the Mix-Master Spidey fights, once i had my combo above 15 i was able to go in with full combos and hardly got any evades, you add in the Elektra/Psylocke synergy then it becomes 100% DAAR.

Right on with those two! I love them both too (just posted that in another thread).

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Spider - Gwen
    For me it’s very close. Gwen is really fun to play and also just a really useful champ to have. My favourite 3 buffs have to be Gwen, Daredevil and venom though, in that order. I need to spend some time testing black panther because he seems like the type of champ I’d like now
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Mags
    That dude from absolute meme to absolute god was very quick
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Gambit, a fav character of mine and he went from useless to very useful. And with Horseman, he's god like.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Magneto out of the ones I have, but that's kinda cheating as he went from big-meme to big-meta.

I'll go with Swole Man. I loved his animations so much, but he was so meh. Now he's great and still has all that amazing charm. I hear he's still single, ladies!
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    DDHK, Man I love this guy after the buff. Not taking away anything from the other buffed champs and I’m not saying he’s the best but personal favorite, I’m taking this guy to 6* R3 the second I form a skill catalyst and I am not looking back. (Crossbones is probably second tho).
    Venom

DDHK, Man I love this guy after the buff. Not taking away anything from the other buffed champs and I’m not saying he’s the best but personal favorite, I’m taking this guy to 6* R3 the second I form a skill catalyst and I am not looking back. (Crossbones is probably second tho).

I agree with you bro! On everything. Mine is usually with kingpin
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Magneto, for me — I mean, wow. He feels like Magneto in many ways
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Hulkbuster
    Tbh,
    Hulkbuster buff was great.

Colossus and magneto are far better Champions but I don't like their playstyle as it involves too much parry heavy.

Black panther buff was awesome, he is super fun to play.

Hulkbuster
    My personal favourite, his playstyle is little bit risky due to heavy reach, but overall gameplay wise he is too good for me.
    I like his damage and power control.

Totally my opinion...
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    She Hulk
    Shulk and moleman are my favourites to use.

Colossus is also a blast when the HP is big enough to really get him going.

Got a soft spot for Logan too.

• The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Crossbones for me
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Colossus
    Also Mags, Mole Man and Venom, Falcon, HT and Angela. These are the ones that impressed me enough to rank and use the champs.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    You forgot quake only ogs know