**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards are disappear in Side Quest

Comments

• Yup same here. I’m pretty upset that I missed out on so many good rewards cause I stocked up keys and now I got basically nothing. I thought this was an issue before but then they fixed it. Guess not.
  • MiddniteQMiddniteQ Posts: 6
    Just had the same happen to me too. Not sure what to do with only 2 hrs to go

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Beat the boss.
  • MiddniteQMiddniteQ Posts: 6
    Still a waste of a key. Did u need to beat the boss to reset the rewards the whole time? Tbf this is the first time i havent so would make sense
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Yes you have to defeat the boss or wait until the mission is reset
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    You either beat the boss to refresh rewards for the next entry or wait for daily timer to reset to refresh rewards if you didn't beat the boss (of course that doesn't apply now that the event is ending but that was how it worked for the previous days).
  • TurfTalkDidyTurfTalkDidy Posts: 10
    Wow. I guess others have had this same issue. I have not defeated the boss on previous occasions and did not have this issue. Now I just wasted two keys for nothing.
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    This definitely happened all month if you didn't beat the boss, they even sent out compensation mid-month to clarify why it was happening.

Beat the boss, the loot respawns. If you have a stockpile of keys, feel free to test. I tended to horde mine for a week at a time and would do 7 runs back to back on the weekend.