**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

June’s buffs!? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
https://youtu.be/ewJLqvEsD5A All just speculation but sentry buff next month? πŸ‘€ @The_Sentry06 looks like your day is coming soon bro
Β«1

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

don’t see how this classifies as a leak though lol

Neither do I but it’s cool to see the potential buffs for next month
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wouldn't mind since I have Sentry and WM as a 6 star (the first ever featured 6 star crystal I popped I got WM so I REALLY wouldn't mind him being buffed). I've had Ultron as a R3 since like 2017 just waiting to R5 him one day because he did alot for me in act 5 (didn't have much Biohazard champs back then) and I have a tech R4 gem that cost 0 gold so even better. Also Ultron is part of my favorite synergy in game with Warlock.

Not a leak tho.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I love em all, and hope they all get the buffs they deserve.

Not having WM readily available in the 5* basic pool as a 5* kinda diminishes it for everyone though.

He's in the Six star basic pool though.

Two of my last three 6* pulls have been Ultron and War Machine. I'd been pretty unhappy about that at the time - hoping to feel better about them soon...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I love em all, and hope they all get the buffs they deserve.

Not having WM readily available in the 5* basic pool as a 5* kinda diminishes it for everyone though.

He's in the Six star basic pool though.

Two of my last three 6* pulls have been Ultron and War Machine. I'd been pretty unhappy about that at the time - hoping to feel better about them soon...
    As someone with 5* Sentry and 5+6* Ultron these would be nice
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's a prediction not a leak . I predict Doom, Warlock and CGR buff but will that happen ? Maybe not.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A synergy dont confirm a buff it could be true it might not so take every leak with a bit of salt as not all are true with leaks unless kabam confirms themselfs which they wont till next months patch notes
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's going to be Ebony Maw actually.

Early June as well
    But ... But... Ebony Maw is the best champ in the game (according to you). :(. But really, I would love if those champs got the update / overhaul, because I've got Ultron as a 6 star and Sentry as a 5 star
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam always surprises with their buff choice.

So, expecting the unexpected....
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ksp_2099 said:

I kinda expect Ronin or someone like that after the Mr.Fantastic buff. Imagine like @Masterpuff sais in another thread if Ronin could create 100% AAR? He definitely will rise in the rankings if that was so,

So I expect someone like that. At some point. Everyone will say β€œwhat about Groot?” And that poor sap (get it) will sit on the sidelines longer.
    Just to clarify here guys I know that this isn’t a leak. This is just a video from YouTube who thinks it’s a β€œleak” not my thoughts
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ksp_2099 said:

I kinda expect Ronin or someone like that after the Mr.Fantastic buff. Imagine like @Masterpuff sais in another thread if Ronin could create 100% AAR? He definitely will rise in the rankings if that was so,

So I expect someone like that. At some point. Everyone will say β€œwhat about Groot?” And that poor sap (get it) will sit on the sidelines longer.
    I wish, but Kabam already called him perfectly balanced when they β€œbuffed” Maw and nerfed Cull.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Idk if it’ll happen since Sentry has been flip flopped more times than a pancake (and hits as hard as one), but I’m always open to potential buffs and believe it’s just about finding the right focus on him.

Void works because of his utility. I say screw it Kabam...go all out on the damage scale for Sentry. Make sentry legitimately one of the STRONGEST champs in the meta. Give him a β€œpick your flavor” style of fighting: either his power ramps up by the combo meter, or have ways we can β€œbank” certain buffs that increase his power. Or both for long fights. Throw in some debuff shrug off mechanics, and something where the presence of degen automatically inflicts a passive degen on the opponent as well.

*Drops mic*
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Are people just basing this off the new synergy?

Seems Risky to do that.
    Jaded said:

Seems Risky to do that.

Basing it off of the titles of the two new synergies and the champs listed in each.

Risky? Sure. But creative as hell. And could be a cool way to use Easter eggs to introduce info to the community.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Denzel116 said:

Jaded said:

Seems Risky to do that.

Basing it off of the titles of the two new synergies and the champs listed in each.

Risky? Sure. But creative as hell. And could be a cool way to use Easter eggs to introduce info to the community.

I highly doubt they would, it’s a line in a movie first and foremost.
    Jaded said:

Denzel116 said:

Jaded said:

Seems Risky to do that.

I highly doubt they would, it’s a line in a movie first and foremost.
    Oh my bad! What movie!?
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    It's a leak. Want to know why? Because I said it's a leak. lol. That's how youtube works. You think a dataminer hacking the game and unlocking game files and code is a "leak". No that's just someone hacking a source code. Thats why I called this a leak.(lol funny eh) A leak would be an employee leaking information to the public. It's youtube and its for funsies. Understand the logic now?

Oh in case it wasn't clear. F*#* Code D

Yes I know this message is stupid. Just like you getting hung up on what a leak is and isn't lol Peace and love.
    KerayZ said:

It's a leak. Want to know why? Because I said it's a leak. lol. That's how youtube works. You think a dataminer hacking the game and unlocking game files and code is a "leak". No that's just someone hacking a source code. Thats why I called this a leak.(lol funny eh) A leak would be an employee leaking information to the public. It's youtube and its for funsies. Understand the logic now?

Yes I know this message is stupid. Just like you getting hung up on what a leak is and isn't lol Peace and love.

Man I literally have said multiple times this isn’t my video and this is what the guy called i literally never said it was a leak
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021

KerayZ said:

Man I literally have said multiple times this isn’t my video and this is what the guy called i literally never said it was a leak
    I am the guy lol. I'm telling you it's a leak :) A kabam employee literally put it in the game files for you to find so it would get LEAKED..... its not some hack/modder modifying game files to hack information to you.