**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Massive Masteries Bug - Incursions

Comments

• kidaninekidanine Posts: 6
    It seems like running incursions is the trigger that causes this issue. All masteries get turned off and all champs' PIs go down to their prestige values.
    A temp solution is to recover all masteries and set them up again. This is temp coz it can happen again if you run incursions and also it'll cost a hundred or so units to reset.
  • kidaninekidanine Posts: 6
    It seems like running incursions is the trigger that causes this issue. All masteries get turned off and all champs' PIs go down to their prestige values.
    A temp solution is to recover all masteries and set them up again. This is temp coz it can happen again if you run incursions and also it'll cost a hundred or so units to reset.

• This is a known issue and the team is working on it. Please refer to the existing thread on this matter. We appreciate your cooperation on this matter.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262926/incursions-is-broken-and-should-be-fixed-asap#latest

• Barrfind5Barrfind5 Posts: 2
    I have this issue on aq map 6 today. And I lose All my revs and potions units. No parry no evade.
  • Barrfind5Barrfind5 Posts: 2
    edited May 2021
    jaythekid said:

It happen to me too had to end incursion very early which is a waste of my champs wont go back in until the problem is fixed

Yes but I don't start incursion. And that happened to me.

• RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    edited May 2021
    I couldn´t parry so I thought only that was bugged but my deep wounds wasnt working either
    Dexterity was gone too
    Has this happened to anyone else ?
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Update: Even though I have points in masteries, i went to check my champions and all power indexes are down
    Guess my masteries are actually bugged

• Hello everyone on this topic! Thank you for your patience. The issue is being reviewed.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Hello everyone on this topic! Thank you for your patience. The issue is being reviewed.

any idea on an eta on when it might be fixed? the tournament resets and rougly 30 hours and i know that there are going to be even more people complaining that they can't full clear on Thursday
  • This is a known issue and the team is working on it. Please refer to the existing thread on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262926/incursions-is-broken-and-should-be-fixed-asap#latest

• Mag277Mag277 Posts: 5

It's not just incursions. Alliance members are saying that the update has turned off masteries

as in they're experiencing masteries being turned off everwhere BECAUSE of incursions or they're experiencing masteries being turned off because of other game modes?
    Accessing incursion is affecting all areas
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Anyone experiencing not able to parry and dex sp during incursion? I tried to play yesterday and today, me and my incursion partner is facing same problem, not able to parry and dex special attack.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Bro, have you not seen the hundreds of threads on this topic already?
  • Mag277Mag277 Posts: 5
    I was doing my incursion run to get higher zone rewards, looks like it was all for nothing after reaching zone 6 I updated the app and boom masteries don't work in incursions, couldn't continue with it now.
    It's a shame I can't reach higher zone rewards now
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158

Bro, have you not seen the hundreds of threads on this topic already?

lol nope
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    It’s a known incursions bug where masteries are reset for some reason. Kabam are working on a fix right now. Try restarting your game and checking your masteries to see if parry and dex are active.
  • sakura0606sakura0606 Posts: 3
    Anyone experiencing problems with Dexterity, Parry, WP or regen today? Is this a bug again???
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Please refer to other existing threads on this issue: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262924/mastery-points-not-working#latest
    Thank you for your cooperation at this time.
  • ImTheGooseImTheGoose Posts: 19
    Is there a timeframe when the hotfix will occur? I have champs locked in incursions and I would like to finish.
  • Killerzrhere0Killerzrhere0 Posts: 7
    Me and friend were doing a sector 8 incursion run and at about zone 3 none of the parry or dexterity were rendering. We were perfectly timing these things as we usually do but we just couldn’t parry and inflict stuns or could evade an sorta of attack at all.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    It's not just incursion.... please check your champs' profile, then you will realize that their PIs drop to the original prestige level, indicating that the mastery setting currently is disable... =[
    PS: OK, and it seems that Kabam just fixed it....
  • Killerzrhere0Killerzrhere0 Posts: 7
    our mastery settings were on and working for the first 2 zones either way. I just checked and my mastery’s weren’t off and my pi levels were still the same as usual.
  • ImTheGooseImTheGoose Posts: 19

What are you talking about? It's not fixed yet. An update on when this fix will happen would be great.
    edited May 2021

What are you talking about? It's not fixed yet. An update on when this fix will happen would be great.
    It back to work for seconds (during the time when I made that comment), now it’s disable again.....(shown as following....the PI of champs dropped to their original PI value)

Terrible....

• Monuvip1234Monuvip1234 Posts: 6
    parry not working in incursion and AQ, please check
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171

Me and friend were doing a sector 8 incursion run and at about zone 3 none of the parry or dexterity were rendering. We were perfectly timing these things as we usually do but we just couldn’t parry and inflict stuns or could evade an sorta of attack at all.

Same here. No dex no parry and the modifiers didn’t work. Had to quit on zone 4 sector 8
  • BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    agreed.
This discussion has been closed.