**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry and Dex still not working [Merged + Known]

Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just joined AQ and still having issues where I cannot dex or parry.

I would add this to a thread open but Kabam closed those. Closing threads doesn’t change the issue...
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    If u was in incursions its disabling masteries so everytime u enter incursions ur gonna have to reload game to get the masteries back
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Thank you for the suggestion, however I was not in incursions when this happened. It’s still broken; I have restarted app and that did not change the issue.

My champs have low PI, as if the masteries were not allocated correctly. Just like people having issues in incursions
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We appreciate your frustration @Tasty_Yum_Yums , but our team is already aware of this issue and working on it. In an effort to reduce clutter on the forums, we have been closing duplicate threads of the same known issue. We will share any further information about this issue when we have it. Meanwhile, we would really appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Thank you.
    edited May 2021
    This post was a duplicate. Not sure why. Tried to delete but only have the option to edit.
    My post was closed, as were others. Rather than just closing the threads, please send me and others to a place where we have updates. Just closing a post does not help the situation.

Thank you for the support and understanding @kabam
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    @Tasty_Yum_Yums Here, let's keep this one and I'll update this one when we have a fix. Fair? :)
    That works! Thank you Mr. Kabam Boo
    Lost a champ in AQ due to this.

Lost all 3 champs in incursions from this. I started incursions AFTER the issue had started and was “temporarily” resolved. I thought the issue was fixed altogether otherwise I would have waited for the fix.

I’ll hold for now (unless I don’t here back for before AQ energy is refilled) and submit for compensation when you give an update here. I’d hold for an update longer but I don’t have the availability to check every hour if it takes longer than the next 4-5 hours. I hope you understand this and will honor proper compensation @kabam
  • WolvSDWolvSD Posts: 42
    Can’t dex or parry.