**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.5 Crossbones

IgotgoldpoollolIgotgoldpoollol Posts: 10
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
The 6.1.5 boss needs a nerd it is near to impossible to do this without spending your wallet, the crossbones has 300000+ health and does poison, does damage to hero's and the arc overload dosent make anything easier either plus the 90% chance to purify any debuff just makes it hell he needs a buff or a way people don't have to spend over 500+ units just to kill him
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• IgotgoldpoollolIgotgoldpoollol Posts: 10
    The mole man syn with doctor doom give me 20% chance but its a rlly low chance but if it do manage to get lucky I could win but still I can't take that Risk
    Oh

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Mags should work if cross bones is metal. Idk.

Basically you want to get into a rhythm of baiting and punishing sp1s and back drafting.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

What about your Warlock? He’s a perfect counter

He’s a 4*
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    DRTO said:

Medusa should be able to do the fight, just make sure you use boosts to increase her attack and be aggressive and bait those sp1s. Might take a couple revives but it should work.

Medusa is gonna take a while because of the tenacity. I would advice waiting for a better counter
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

DRTO said:

Medusa should be able to do the fight, just make sure you use boosts to increase her attack and be aggressive and bait those sp1s. Might take a couple revives but it should work.

Medusa is gonna take a while because of the tenacity. I would advice waiting for a better counter
    Also, I doubt Medusa can outdamage arc overload without the armor breaks
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Berjibs said:

What about your Warlock? He’s a perfect counter

He’s a 4*
    Oh I see now. Yeah you need to wait for a better counter I think. I remember I got stuck then I got materials to take up my CMM and finally was able to do it. Good luck, it’ll happen once you have the right champ

But do you guys know of any good solo champs to beat him?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I still have a feeling Magneto at rank 4 can do it, of course with a few revives. Willpower will help him much better. We could just spam sp1. Maybe risk a little and go for SP2. Since he'll get the 50% increased block proficiency, it must be do-able.
    He would simply shut down the regen, so no need to worry about it.
    All you'd need to do would be get to a SP2, use it, and bait his specials.
    If he's too defensive, the poison might tick a little of your health.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Anyone with Salve or Willpower can survive after the poison. After that, you could become an intercepting god. Not the easiest method though.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Mag can do it if u hav Wp so u negative Hav a like 20 procent hp after the posin end.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Mags should work if cross bones is metal. Idk.

Basically you want to get into a rhythm of baiting and punishing sp1s and back drafting.

Yeah but the has to survive to poison.
    I forgot which poison it is now.
    Probably the one which you get a poison debuff every 7 second
    To the last no it one time only
This discussion has been closed.