**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your crystall pulls from SQ here

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I awakened 4* Cable from the nexus
    My last 6* was Hawkeye. I already have a bleeder so he can stay at r1
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Max sig 4 star Fury from the nexus. Options were max sig 4 star Annihlus and 4 star Sym Supreme

Duped Squirrel Girl from the 5 star crystal
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

• Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

This is my 6* from completing the event quest:

I’m really ticked off right now. 😤

This is mine:

Legendary nexus was 5* Prox (L120)/4* Red Mags (L99)/ 5* Sym Sup (L60). I chose Sym Sup.

First H2H Cav yielded 3* KM.

I feel your 6* pain. Heckuva kick off for the new event.

Dr. Zola
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67

I know not technically the side event ,but I'm excited to give this guy a bit of a whirl at a higher star
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    4* Elektra (legendary nexus) 5* Karnak dupe (5* skill crystal) 3* Stealthy from GM (I'm unc).
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Nexus legendary gave me 5* Sym Supreme :)
    Nothing else noteworthy yet.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    My first 6* from cav crystals...

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Nothing but 4*s from my Legendary Nexus, and a 5* Black Widow from the new 5* crystal thing.
  • HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    and a 5* thor ragnarok
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Finally

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Really wanted 5* DDHK or OG BP from the 5* Hand to hand crystal. Got Hawkeye.

Legendary nexus gave 4* Guardian dupe

Basic Legendary gave 5* Juggernaut.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Duped my stealthy with the 5*. Trash from both legendary crystals. Pulled a 6* BWDO from one of the cavs so not complaining about that.
  • LooolzLooolz Posts: 38
    I got 5 star daredevil hk from 5 star hand to hand is he worth to rank up.i dont have other 5 star skill champ.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★

And a 5* Thor Ragnarok
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

man

just opened my first Cav pulled a three star og black widow
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    5* X-23 dupe from the legendary nexus
    OG DD from the 5 star
    5* Squirrel girl from my first cav hand to hand
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194

• VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    Stebo_79 said:

5* venom from nexus
    5* Karnak from H2H

Meh

Venom and meh?
  • VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    4 star blade from nexus and 5 star squirrel girl who is sig 60 now from H2H. I got her as a 5* and 6* from beating the GM smh. Been hunting for AEgon since last june and i thought this event my chance at finally getting him but i guess i wont be pulling him coz its only 2-3 cavs and 1 more 5 star H2H. Been pulling **** since December and i know i wont get anything good this month again.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited May 2021

Stuck with this so that's great here's to hoping that my next 5* Hand-to-Hand Combat Crystal l get someone decent.
  • AnbeiAnbei Posts: 118
    From the Legendary Nexus : 5* BP Classic and from the other Crystal a 5* BW (Deadly Origin)
    Both now dupe