**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bravo Animation Team - Mister Negative Effects

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
First the character himself is aces ... but the "negative" effect on the defender is just wild!!! LOVE IT.

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    This month’s champs are a major hit.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

I love the subtle little touches they add to characters nowadays, like how Mister Negative turns into Martin Li for a split second in his victory animations. It's too fleeting to properly notice, but it's just enough to raise our interests.

Yesss. His victory animation is super smooth. Dare I say, the smoothest and the BEST victory animation in the game
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yeah these animations are downright incredible. 11/10 job animations team, keep up the great work!
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Animation team definitely deserves a raise
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/kVXmdZeTwuE
    Incase anyone wanted to see Mister Neg's Sp3. Credits to Warlock theRobot.

That SP3 is a thing of beauty.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/kVXmdZeTwuE
    Incase anyone wanted to see Mister Neg's Sp3. Credits to Warlock theRobot.

Well Nick Cross creation are even bad ass lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah Mister Negative is absolutely amazing!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I'd dare say M.Ns dashback animation is better than Professor X's.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'd dare say M.Ns dashback animation is better than Professor X's.

Yeah, they’re easily the top 2, but MN’s is so awesome. I agree