**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hand to Hand Combat Shards Bug!

Hello fellow summmoners,

As most of you may know, the new event came out today and alongside it came the ability to rank up these “hand to hand combat shards” which would allow me to get my 5th five star. However, whenever i go to claim the shards, it says i claim them but it never shows on the crystal page. To make it even weirder, the shards arent called “hand to hand combat shards” like in the videos ive watched, and their picture is blank. They are called “fh_handtohandcombat_crystal”.

Here are some pictures that show the problem:

As you can see i have 450 shards but its not showing in the crystal page. Does anyone know what to do?

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I just claimed the 200 shards from leveling up Shang-Chi. It is not showing anywhere. Also, the grandmaster h2h crystal buying option is not visible.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    It shows up under the special crystals thing under Crystals tab I believe.

It shows up under the special crystals thing under Crystals tab I believe.

Thanks!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Still not showing for me. Can a mod confirm that what progression level you need to be to access them?
  • Zordam1534Zordam1534 Posts: 11
    There seems to be some kind of bug with that but I am not sure, if anyone can confirm and look into this. Also I am cavalier but the cavalier hand to hand combat crystal is no where to be found. Pics have been attached

The second pic is after claiming the first milestone.
  • Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65

There seems to be some kind of bug with that but I am not sure, if anyone can confirm and look into this. Also I am cavalier but the cavalier hand to hand combat crystal is no where to be found. Pics have been attached

Why does it say you own 200 shards but then the crystal says 0/10000 ? Are these different shards?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    believe there are different shards for cavs and the five star

Cavs aren’t in store
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Cavs aren’t in store

Yea can't find the cavs anywhere
  • Grimmlock4Grimmlock4 Posts: 15
    Facing same issue
    Why does it say you own 200 shards but then the crystal says 0/10000 ? Are these different shards?
    No idea 🤷‍♂️

Cavs aren’t in store

I just saw in prof hoff's vid that cavs were available right under the 5* hand to hand combat crystal
  • Ancient_Ron13Ancient_Ron13 Posts: 16
    Thanks
  • hwood1287hwood1287 Posts: 10
    Nobody talking about the side quest or event quest not having any shards in the rewards. It says on their post that that's where you can earn them but there's only 8k elsewhere to earn
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Same here. No shards...
  • NBK1999NBK1999 Posts: 26
    are the h2h cav crystals not showing for anyone else? i only see the 5* crystal, not the cavs.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Any info on this?
  • Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65

Any info on this?

Looks like it's fixed now.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I'm not too worried, they are clearly accounted for "somewhere", since when you press that blank icon that says fh_handtohandcombat_crystal, it shows a certain amount which in my case is exactly what it should be (600).
  • Hey there everyone, looks like this visual issue should be resolved now. If you haven't yet, I would recommend closing out and then restarting your game.
  • KisrozsdiKisrozsdi Posts: 4

Hey there everyone, looks like this visual issue should be resolved now. If you haven't yet, I would recommend closing out and then restarting your game.

I had to reinstall for the issue to be resolved
  • Khaoticl0kiKhaoticl0ki Posts: 6
    Mine is still bugged.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    It’s showing for one but not the other
  • LooolzLooolz Posts: 38
    odogg9941 said:

It’s showing for one but not the other

Same here
    hwood1287 said:

Nobody talking about the side quest or event quest not having any shards in the rewards. It says on their post that that's where you can earn them but there's only 8k elsewhere to earn

The shards are on the path of the quest, not from chapter competition.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Its 2 different shards , no?
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 142

If it's 2 different shards, where do we get them?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Bigfoot33 said:

If it's 2 different shards, where do we get them?
    you get 5* Hand to Hand shards from the Side Quest on Epic difficulty: only there and only 10k shards total, it's just a fancy way to give us a special 5* crystal ^_^
    for the other shards, you get them from objectives and arena i believe? i'm not sure if you can get some regular shards from the SQ ^_^
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Those shards aren't for 5 star ones those are grandmaster hand to hand shards