**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav 1.2 Hit-Monkey

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who are you guys using for him? My first run was terrible. Had to use revives for the first time in a long time.

The combination of buffed up, plus that stagger node is pretty awful. I know Thing is immune to stagger, but I didn't take him on my first run cause of the class disadvantage.

Are there any champs immune to Stagger besides Thing? I've got a pretty diverse roster, but can't think of a good counter. Please don't say Ghost or Quake. I have both ranked up, but admittedly, I suck at playing each of them.

Thanks to whomever can offer some good insight.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I used combination of Hyperion and claire....now when using any normal champ parry before using special so you'll get 1 fury and special gives you 2 furies
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Also quake doesn't work against hit-monkey so dont worry nobody gonna say use quake 😂
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    CGR one shot, but it wasn't all smooth sailing.
    https://youtu.be/pJebrdC9wuY
  • Options
    In every literal sense, how are you using those champs? I guess Hype make sense, cause his power gain avoids the stagger, so parry heavy works.

What about CMM? Are you using her on the lanes to build charges for her power gain?
  • Options
    @Sw0rdMaster Unfortunately, while I stand by having a diverse roster, I haven't pulled a 4, 5, or 6* CGR.
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    i used crossbones with red skull synergy so he is imunne to stagger and nullify.
  • Options
    Thanks @DarkGuardian, I have both of them at viable levels.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I used mole god
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Howard. One-shot.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior is immune to stagger and nullify. Honestly, looking at the nodes, you just need to maintain high power and you can bypass that node completely. Use some champs that don't rely on specials for huge damage. Angela comes to mind.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    mgj0630 said:

Who are you guys using for him? My first run was terrible. Had to use revives for the first time in a long time.

The combination of buffed up, plus that stagger node is pretty awful. I know Thing is immune to stagger, but I didn't take him on my first run cause of the class disadvantage.

Are there any champs immune to Stagger besides Thing? I've got a pretty diverse roster, but can't think of a good counter. Please don't say Ghost or Quake. I have both ranked up, but admittedly, I suck at playing each of them.

I used collosus but if u want stagger immune and buffed up try civil warrior
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Crossbones w/mango and Hit monkey synergy
    Constantly build up those furies and just dont use my sp attacks and use heavy
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Wait until you reach the Hood boss in 2.2..... That's all I will say.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I used Apoc and CGR. Both can one shot hit monkey.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Brought Hype, Apoco CGR and Elsa (Doom for the paths too)

WiFi made me lose a few times, but the worst was my own fault, namely using to many special attacks thus getting Fate Seal. Also pushing HM to SP2 twice was stupid.

Hype definitely was my best breakthrough, launching SP3 with a lot of furies and 3 of those stacks that can turn into Power Gain Buffs.
  • Options
    VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    I used colossus without any synergies. Took only 3 sp2s and he was dead
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Bring Odin pre-fight and it's just a regular AA fight. Works for any champ. Don't use only AA as he will shut down the node. I messed up and didn't solo but a revive later and he was down.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I found Guardian and Warlock worked well for me.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

solo with Colossus