**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This months Cavalier Difficulty [Merged]

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Happy with the difficulty. I'm not the most skilled player and I found last month too easy. Used only 1 revive I think for exploration.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Loved the first boss. You actually had to THINK of how to handle the nodes (besides using Ghost lol. Took him with Aarkus.)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    By the same logic, last month should've had its rewards nerfed. Is that what you want?

Last month was stupidly easy, so it was only a mettre of time when something harder comes
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    A query regarding the Bullet node. It says, "Every time the defender is stunned, they remove the stun and gain an evade charge". Will Apoc bypass this node? Is the removal of the stun a purify effect? If it is, then Apoc could easily solo this by just using parry and 3 hit combo.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bosses are a bit harder, yeah, but that’s balanced out by the paths being easier
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Sang chi senpai ate all my revives.
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Currently i am at 2.2 hood. all the bosses where quite tricky. I dont want to screw my brain. You can play yourself your game.

Regards,
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Que?
    Where is the fun? You can not quake him, you cant use ht cuz if you parrybby accident, you are dead. Blade with starky is not doing too much dmg. It is stated he is agressive, but he isnt, you can not back draft. A game is supposed to be fun. Where is the funny part?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Void, let the debuffs do their thing, reverse the arc overload, bait his sp1.
    There might be some hitting into him & getting an intercept in at the beginning, or you can bait out a heavy to get him to his 1st sp for the 1st time.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    AlexBossu said:

Where is the fun? You can not quake him, you cant use ht cuz if you parrybby accident, you are dead. Blade with starky is not doing too much dmg. It is stated he is agressive, but he isnt, you can not back draft. A game is supposed to be fun. Where is the funny part?

Ht made it look easy just ml backdraft
  • I've merged two threads together on this subject, so let's keep the discussion to this one going forward. Thanks.

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

Sang chi senpai ate all my revives.

Did it with Ghost.
    https://youtu.be/AABhDbehUl4
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

Currently i am at 2.2 hood. all the bosses where quite tricky. I dont want to screw my brain. You can play yourself your game.

Regards,

Straight forward fight with Ghost.
    https://youtu.be/7TGz1oFMBZk
    Haji_Saab said:

Dear Kabam, please don't take these threads as the only feedback. There are millions out there who are happy with a difficulty increase but don't come to the forums to express it. Please keep this up and do not succumb to such feedback.

Thanks

You can become cavalier with 1 or 2 r5s. If you want content for your r3s, ask kabam for thronebreaker difficulty.

If cavilier is too easy for your 6* r3 ghost, do it with 5* r3 ghost.

AlexBossu said:

AlexBossu said:

Regards,

Straight forward fight with Ghost.
    https://youtu.be/7TGz1oFMBZk
    I hope you realize that is a r3 ghost with suicides
    @AlexBossu are you saying i have an intellectual problem and don't know that I'm using an r3 Ghost?
    Do it as a cavalier with a 5* r3 ghost. Not with the strongest champ in the game right now 😉
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

Haji_Saab said:

Dear Kabam, please don't take these threads as the only feedback. There are millions out there who are happy with a difficulty increase but don't come to the forums to express it. Please keep this up and do not succumb to such feedback.

Thanks

You can become cavalier with 1 or 2 r5s. If you want content for your r3s, ask kabam for thronebreaker difficulty.

So in your opinion, anyone with one or two R5s should be exploring the EQ easily every month? I'm honestly curious

AlexBossu said:

Haji_Saab said:

Thanks

So in your opinion, anyone with one or two R5s should be exploring the EQ easily every month? I'm honestly curious
    No, but also not with r3s. This is next level.

Go and ask for thronebreaker difficulty.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Running into an issue while doing content is how we learn, grow and become wiser and stronger as players. It's actually what some of us find rewarding about the game. Adapting, learning a new skill/technique or finding a use in ranking a new champ.

When the first UC difficulty came out (Modok's release as a champion), most of us (those of us older players posting here) got wrecked fighting him the first time. We then learned how to counter him through experimentation, trying again and sharing information with the community via YouTube, etc.

The mcoc community as a whole likes to help each other learn about the game. I think if you had made a less negative thread asking for help or advice on specific encounters you find challenging, you'd find folks had come out to offer advice. The offer stands, if there's anything specific you'd like information on how to better tackle. Let us know. Good luck!
  • im enjoying the slightly increased difficulty. You actually need to think about the node+ champ combo and counter it, not just roll over it with whatever. Good job kabam.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

1. Difficulty is fluid. Do you expect Kabam to keep it the same after 8 months of in-game rewards, Cyber Monday, Spring Cleaning deals, and roster growth?

2. You're Cavalier. You didn't start playing yesterday and this isn't the first time you've noticed a bump in difficulty. You got over it then and you'll get over it now.

Difficulty shouldn’t be fluid for content rated toward progression levels. Cavalier EQ isn’t “cutting edge top tier EQ” or “Thronebreaker EQ.” It has a specific target, not a target that evolves with the players like story mode.