**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

New Shang-Chi synergy is gonna make Ant-Man busted

MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
If Ant-Man gets voted to get reworked, keep in mind this synergy is gonna still affect him:

This, along with the Ghost synergy, is gonna make him so busted unless they find a way to completely botch his buff. Vote Ant-Man!!!

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    https://youtu.be/r7FiDGSFQtU
    PROOF!!! All those crits will be ENHANCED with this synergy so imagine him when he gets BUFFED if he can do this well WITHOUT buff!!!!!
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Or I could just prefer not to use Ant-Man...I voted Joe because I both like to use him and because he was so bad he actually became a meme...and didn't have a 5* for years.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,764 ★★★★★
    I feel like Kabam are making the Ant-man buff more difficult. Imagine the hell balancing the new Ant-man with all his symergies