**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon Lock On Bug

I did my AW fight against a Thing with Falcon and he got his rocks... he should not be able to because I was in the Lock On mode

Comments

• Maximus45Maximus45 Posts: 18
    @Zan0 He was on node 19, I went in to Abyss and there was the same problem
    edited May 2021

Can't upload the Vid.. and no he does not had his rocks before.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

I have encountered 2 other examples I think are bugged but am not positive. I was fighting duped Ant-Man and activated lock on yet some of my hits still glanced on him. Also, when fighting duped Luke Cage I dashed back at start of fight and activated lock on and then proceeded to attack him; the first few hits were fine and didn't trigger his invulnerability but then before my lock on had expired he somehow activated his invulnerability off of one of my attacks.

Falcom's locked has never shut down Ant-man's glancing for me but works fine for CapIW. That dude has serious glancing issues.
    edited May 2021
    Chikel said:

Crine60 said:

I have encountered 2 other examples I think are bugged but am not positive. I was fighting duped Ant-Man and activated lock on yet some of my hits still glanced on him. Also, when fighting duped Luke Cage I dashed back at start of fight and activated lock on and then proceeded to attack him; the first few hits were fine and didn't trigger his invulnerability but then before my lock on had expired he somehow activated his invulnerability off of one of my attacks.

Falcom's locked has never shut down Ant-man's glancing for me but works fine for CapIW. That dude has serious glancing issues.
    But I fought a Magik in AW and she got Limbo all the time and I was in Locked on... my Falcon died.. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Maximus45 said:

Chikel said:

Crine60 said:

But I fought a Magik in AW and she got Limbo all the time and I was in Locked on... my Falcon died.. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
    Lock on only disables defensive ability accuracy I think and I would imagine, if duped, magik would proc limbo using defensive ability if you push her over power threshold but maybe it is using offensive ability when she pushes herself over by hitting you and gaining the power. If that is the case I think it makes sense she would still get some limbo in lock on depending on how the power was gained.
    edited May 2021
    Just fought stealth spidey and he evaded while I was locked on. Not sure if he should have been able to do that but it doesn't seem like he should.

Also just fought killmonger in daily catalyst quest and when locked on I took reverberation damage but not on every hit. Not sure if there was a pattern to which hits triggered it.
    Crine60 said:

Just fought stealth spidey and he evaded while I was locked on. Not sure if he should have been able to do that but it doesn't seem like he should.

Also just fought killmonger in daily catalyst quest and when locked on I took reverberation damage but not on every hit. Not sure if there was a pattern to which hits triggered it.

Lock on is somehow very inconsistent. I went in to the abyss and sometimes the rocks triggert and sometimes not..
    I duelled CapIW, Antman and Storm X and even while locked on, their glancing triggered

Hello @Haji_Saab. Please add the link, looks like the word here is not hyperlinked. Thank you!

Here is the link to my Video (one example)
    https://youtu.be/SUWarhTQgbM
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Spidey boss in the new cavalier eq is evading while Falcon is locked on.
    The boss has +60% evade chance but unless I’m missing something obvious, shouldn’t Falcon prevent him from evading?
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    Here is some video I recorded of this bug

https://youtu.be/G2wPQrB7nCE
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    Here’s one vs antman

https://youtu.be/l4d2evLq4e8
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I think what is happening is that the anti-stun evade gives 100% chance to evade plus 60% from the node. So he will still evade more than half the time if he has the green charge. If he does not, then it looks like Falcon still prevents the evade.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    BomberMan said:

Here’s one vs antman

Glancing isn't considered a defensive ability so lock on won't prevent it
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I believe Mr. Fantastic is a bug.
    He had no chance to evade when you applied the lock on. 100% of zero is zero.
    Then he gets a non-damaging debuff - each one gives him +5% chance to evade. The game then adds +5% to zero, giving him a chance to evade.

"So your're telling me there's a chance. Yeah!" Lloyd Christmas.

BomberMan said:

Here’s one vs antman

Glancing isn't considered a defensive ability so lock on won't prevent it
    Glancing only activates when you hit the opponent; isn't that exactly what a defensive ability is? Not saying you are wrong, but it doesn't make sense to me.
    Should lock on prevent Mephisto from healing using his souls? I would have thought so since it happens when I cause damage to him that makes him drop below the health threshold but my lock on doesn't actually stop it.
  • Old_Man_LimnosOld_Man_Limnos Posts: 60
    I’m assuming y’all have seen this infographic
    There are many instances of things listed on that graphic that do not actually work. Just a couple are unreliable prevention of thing gaining rock stacks, taking damage from KM reverb, not preventing Luke Cage indestructible, and I have never gotten Mephisto's Regen to fail to trigger.

I would really appreciate a response from Kabam on this matter. It seems like they are continuing to introduce champs with ability accuracy modification abilities and yet they do not work reliably. Someone acknowledging they understand these issues and have put in the tiniest effort to duplicate them themselves and that they will then actually work on fixing it instead of leaving it as is forever would be nice.
    Crine60 said:

There are many instances of things listed on that graphic that do not actually work. Just a couple are unreliable prevention of thing gaining rock stacks, taking damage from KM reverb, not preventing Luke Cage indestructible, and I have never gotten Mephisto's Regen to fail to trigger.

I would really appreciate a response from Kabam on this matter. It seems like they are continuing to introduce champs with ability accuracy modification abilities and yet they do not work reliably. Someone acknowledging they understand these issues and have put in the tiniest effort to duplicate them themselves and that they will then actually work on fixing it instead of leaving it as is forever would be nice.

Mephisto is immune to passive AAR so that one is not a bug but everything else you listed is.
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    Mephisto is only immune when duped. That’s something I missed on the graphic tbh
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo

Can someone please address this?