**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Present when completing 6 years in the game

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

This month I completed 6 years in the game, this was the gift I received from kabam, this useless tree, the useless one from King Groot was my first 6 *, so let's spend resources on the kabam gift. King Groot and Groot the most useless champions of the Cosmic class.
My last 6 *: duplication of Sabretooth and Nebula, then Kamala, Abomination, Black Panther CW, Juggernaut, Ant-man and lastly, more duplication for King Groot.

Comments

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Cool!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,778 ★★★★★
    He's kinda underrated ngl.

That regen is nice and he hits decently with synergies. Good for AQ, I've heard.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    RaviDavi said:

I've given up on buying the basic 6* crystals after my last pull (Beast). I'd rather spend 15k shards on a crystal with a decent chance for average and good champs than on the basic since it feels like a complete waste every time I buy those basic ones.

I do not play in large alliances, then it takes longer to add 6 *, the one highlighted by being 15k, the chance of being disappointed is greater by losing 5k of extra fragments.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    Congratulations.

Are you joking? He’s easily one of the most useful cosmics and easily worth rank 3. Some people here are just nuts

King Groot is useless, nor is it useful for defense.
    Terra said:

>Useless
    >Has him r2.

He's average in all honesty, he's made out to be much worse than he actually is

I went up to R2 after it doubled again, I only went up because after so many disappointments, I lose the desire to play.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★

Are you joking? He’s easily one of the most useful cosmics and easily worth rank 3. Some people here are just nuts

And what if he's your only champ that can handle buffed up? Is he useless then? Every champ has a use somewhere.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    He was actually my last 5-star rank 5.
    Will be useful for whenI start map 7 acid wash path, alongside Man-thing and iBom

That regen is nice and he hits decently with synergies. Good for AQ, I've heard.

I have several 5* R5.
    The synergy is still weak, 10 years from now, maybe he will receive a Buff.
  • i awakened my 5* KG with a gem and pumped 200 stones into him. KG is honestly underrated.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,778 ★★★★★

I have several 5* R5.
    Or he might recieve a buff in July and you'll be a happy person. What's your point? If you want to be sad for yourself, go ahead. Just remember that KG is far from the worst of the 6* and that he has some uses for people and that he's in line for a buff soon. Most of the 6 star pool is around if not just above KG's level anyways.
    I have almost 50 6* and the most I use is the 6 * Cable, I won the 5* Apocalypse, then I use the two together.
    I have a few good 6*, but they are few, the vast majority are not even worth ISO, the only way is to wait for Buff.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

I have almost 50 6* and the most I use is the 6 * Cable, I won the 5* Apocalypse, then I use the two together.
    I have a few good 6*, but they are few, the vast majority are not even worth ISO, the only way is to wait for Buff.

Was going to make a comment, then realized I misread it. Ignore

I have several 5* R5.
    Or he might recieve a buff in July and you'll be a happy person. What's your point? If you want to be sad for yourself, go ahead. Just remember that KG is far from the worst of the 6* and that he has some uses for people and that he's in line for a buff soon. Most of the 6 star pool is around if not just above KG's level anyways.
    About Buff, I don't even have the 6* Dormammu, but I wanted to see a buff from him, he just needs to improve the damage, the Sentry the other that had to be improved, the Hulk Immortal just needs a little adjustment.
    Hulk Immortal, Dormammu, Sentry, Odin and Cosmic Ghost Rider are the most powerful players in the game, only the CGR was very OP (I have 5 * R5), Odin deserved Buff, let’s see if the other three will have their turn .
    When I see that a very powerful being is going to enter the game, I am already disappointed because in the game I am not strong.
    Example: if you take Sentry in the crystal, you will be disappointed, but Nick, who is an ordinary human, is very happy.
    Fabwizi said:

It's funny how Groot is beyond god tier and King Groot is thrash.

Joe Fixit and Groot are the worst in the game.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,012 ★★★★★
    so i only have a little over 3 more years to go before i get a gift? lol
    DrZola said:

Did I miss my 6-year present?

If so, can I get a 6-year-plus-interest present?

Seriously, I wouldn’t be elated with KG, but he’s far, far from the worst 6* basic pulls.

Dr. Zola

It is not among the 5 worst, but it is close.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Both King Groot and Groot are getting buffed this year.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,035 ★★★★★

you're just dead wrong, he's one of my more useful rank 3 champs
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★

This month I completed 6 years in the game, this was the gift I received from kabam, this useless tree, the useless one from King Groot was my first 6 *, so let's spend resources on the kabam gift. King Groot and Groot the most useless champions of the Cosmic class.
    My last 6 *: duplication of Sabretooth and Nebula, then Kamala, Abomination, Black Panther CW, Juggernaut, Ant-man and lastly, more duplication for King Groot.

How did kabam give a free 6* for playing the game for 6 years?? Lol I downloaded and have been playing the same week it dropped so I call ****

How did kabam give a free 6* for playing the game for 6 years?? Lol I downloaded and have been playing the same week it dropped so I call ****
    It wasn't free, I formed the 6 * and opened it, the gift I put on the title was irony.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★

Both King Groot and Groot are getting buffed this year.
    Source please, or I call bull
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 801 ★★★
    King Groot------meh
    King Groot with Ibom makes it less of an L