**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you nerf Blade...

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Be ready to quit then lol
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Markx wrote: »
    I don't think he will nerfed but they are probably gonna fix the bug where his Power doesn't drain for his Regen.

Power drains during regen for me unless standing next to a bleeding enemy then it kind of balances out
    edited October 2017
    Do people literally want to get him nerfed. I have him as a r4 5*, and do love him. But he is far from needing nerfed. There are still champs way more powerful out there. They didn't need Mephisto and he is a ridiculously PITA to fight against. Use Iceman or die mentality. They calling to nerf him? I saved for months and months the got lucky and landed him, aftet a few tried, using my skill awaken. If they need him, who isn't necessarily all that, but good......they can either give me my resources back from going r4 (rank down ticket), or I may as well quit too. People.....don't agg on Kabam to do negative......they will. Positive? Look at all the bugs. Anything g good never gets done. Anything negative goes to front of list. This post could exist if they were threatening to nerf.....but otherwise just be quiet lmao

He’s not gonna get nerfed. People think the minute someone has good regen they’re gonna get nerfed. Strange got nerfed bc he was a one man army. Literally had no weakness. His lifesteal was absurd. His OP state was even more ridiculous before he floated. SW got nerfed bc she was a cheat code that required no skill. Thor got nerfed bc you could do 200k damage in one hit. Blade isn’t gonna get nerfed bc he regens 795 while holding block until he hits his 70% max health ceiling.

Although yea, it makes absolutely no sense for someone who loves him to make a thread like this. Congrats. You have him. This thread serves no purpose except to brag and irritate those who don’t have him.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I don't feel any reason he should be nerfed. He is by no means OP. And mine drains power unless beside blood. I agree about Strange, and the other references....but they took Strange from number one to number none. They destroyed one of my favs. At least they came back and balanced SW. Strange is still sitting collecting dust
    I don't feel any reason he should be nerfed. He is by no means OP. And mine drains power unless beside blood. I agree about Strange, and the other references....but they took Strange from number one to number none. They destroyed one of my favs. At least they came back and balanced SW. Strange is still sitting collecting dust

Yea. They destroyed Strange. His buff timer is too long. His lifesteal needs to be stronger. They wanted to discourage us from using him so much and they succeeded.

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    "This champ is so OP hahaha omg don't nerf him kabam he's too op"

This thread is redundant. lol
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    "Let me make a thread about it". Freaking clowns man.

Oh gimme a break, I’m just having fun. It’s a game.
    edited October 2017
    Crusher wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »
    Do people literally want to get him nerfed. I have him as a r4 5*, and do love him. But he is far from needing nerfed. There are still champs way more powerful out there. They didn't need Mephisto and he is a ridiculously PITA to fight against. Use Iceman or die mentality. They calling to nerf him? I saved for months and months the got lucky and landed him, aftet a few tried, using my skill awaken. If they need him, who isn't necessarily all that, but good......they can either give me my resources back from going r4 (rank down ticket), or I may as well quit too. People.....don't agg on Kabam to do negative......they will. Positive? Look at all the bugs. Anything g good never gets done. Anything negative goes to front of list. This post could exist if they were threatening to nerf.....but otherwise just be quiet lmao

He’s not gonna get nerfed. People think the minute someone has good regen they’re gonna get nerfed. Strange got nerfed bc he was a one man army. Literally had no weakness. His lifesteal was absurd. His OP state was even more ridiculous before he floated. SW got nerfed bc she was a cheat code that required no skill. Thor got nerfed bc you could do 200k damage in one hit. Blade isn’t gonna get nerfed bc he regens 795 while holding block until he hits his 70% max health ceiling.

Although yea, it makes absolutely no sense for someone who loves him to make a thread like this. Congrats. You have him. This thread serves no purpose except to brag and irritate those who don’t have him.

Then why magneto get nerfed....lol

Magneto was actually god tier on offense in the right hands. People are just convinced someone can’t be overpowered without regen or power lock.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    oh believe me he's gonna get nerfed....he gonna hit the kabam wallets
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    ...I’m quitting.

He is an absolute god. It’s like a whole new game.

pvw0p4bf1767.png

Why r u quittin

He ment if they nerf blade he is going to quit. Probley because of all the resources he put in to get and awaken him and all that catatize and Iso.

haa ok..cant wait to see u quit
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Pulled him on first feature crystal, awakened him with my only 5 star gem (skill). Played him, loved him, decided to roll again, and got him again.

Some great decision making there
  • If he op they will nerf him, don’t doubt it for a second.

Of course they will wait until after everyone has stayed up 3 days straight to get him, and after they have paid for the cats to upgrade him.

There’s only one scenario where he doesn’t get nerfed, and that’s if he causes people to have to buy tons of revives in AW as a defender.
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Pulled him on first feature crystal, awakened him with my only 5 star gem (skill). Played him, loved him, decided to roll again, and got him again.

It was a mistake, the plan was to use it on gwenpool
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

But if you awakened, why burn more shards on him?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I like how you're asking him to not get nerfed and then brag about how OP he is. Feels contradictory.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is overpowered. He makes the contest unbalaced.
    CapWW2 wrote: »

You can beat him with 3* so don’t worry about it
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rektor wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »

You can beat him with 3* so don’t worry about it

I actually play with 7 stars now.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    8* champs are the future... don't worry about 5* Blade.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    They will nerf him. Someone will do a post on nerfling him
    edited October 2017

Some of you, including @kabam, won’t understand this but I like to RP. I wanted Blade as my avatar, therefore I wanted to get the extra 20 signatures to make him my avatar. Worst case scenario, I’m rolling with an increased chance for X23 and Starlord. Also, I have a maxed 5 star Elektra and a maxed Blade, I don’t want or need Gwenpool now. I am gonna need those T4CC for those 2 champs.

I actually came straight to the forums to change it here but he’s not availiable yet. It would have been Classic Ultron some time ago, but he’s not availiable either.

This is why the 6star thing makes me so mad. I can’t carry them forward, which is why I advocate for 6 star champs to upgrade max 5 star champs, which by the way would make the community happy and @kabam more money.

You guys may think it’s dumb but we all play for different reasons and my in-game success hasn’t been stifled by my choices. I destroy Mater Level content and have completed LOL.
  • 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    why make this if you dont want to nerf him???
    why make this if you dont want to nerf him???

Because I don’t think Kabam base their decisions to nerf champs based on community excitement.
    To be clear guys, this post was meant to be appreciative and playful... like “OMG baby you look amazing, it’s official if you ever cut your hair I’m leaving you!!!”
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

Some of you, including @kabam, won’t understand this but I like to RP. I wanted Blade as my avatar, therefore I wanted to get the extra 20 signatures to make him my avatar. Worst case scenario, I’m rolling with an increased chance for X23 and Starlord. Also, I have a maxed 5 star Elektra and a maxed Blade, I don’t want or need Gwenpool now. I am gonna need those T4CC for those 2 champs.

I actually came straight to the forums to change it here but he’s not availiable yet. It would have been Classic Ultron some time ago, but he’s not availiable either.

This is why the 6star thing makes me so mad. I can’t carry them forward, which is why I advocate for 6 star champs to upgrade max 5 star champs, which by the way would make the community happy and @kabam more money.

You guys may think it’s dumb but we all play for different reasons and my in-game success hasn’t been stifled by my choices. I destroy Mater Level content and have completed LOL.

You do realize this is a plan from Kabam to suck you in to play more. They aren't dumb.

You get your 5* blade because he's your favorite character. He's your avatar..then comes along the money maker 6* champs. Your avatar changes. Now, they want you to work even harder once the 6* blade comes out. Then you spend time and money and get your 6* blade, then along comes the 7* in 2020. It's never ending. Kabam is just so greedy.

You do realize this is a plan from Kabam to suck you in to play more. They aren't dumb.

You get your 5* blade because he's your favorite character. He's your avatar..then comes along the money maker 6* champs. Your avatar changes. Now, they want you to work even harder once the 6* blade comes out. Then you spend time and money and get your 6* blade, then along comes the 7* in 2020. It's never ending. Kabam is just so greedy.

Agree 100%. That why I’m protesting it.