**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carina's Challenge

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

There you guys go, hard challenges. Now you can stop whining about content that’s too easy

That's not challenging content. That's turning old content into unit sucks. The enrage timer alone turns all the LoL challenges just into unit fests
    I’m rather saddened over this tourn if enraged timer then els it just bs
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

How will it be possible for a 3-star Loki to one-shot Electro or Yellow-Jacket?

He cant, you're meant to spend revives/units to push thru.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Why is this not in my game now
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

How will it be possible for a 3-star Loki to one-shot Electro or Yellow-Jacket?

If you have him duped, he can gain power for an sp1. stun electro, dash back, then use sp1 so his projectile hits electro and he doesnt take damage. That's the most realisitic approach.
    No idea about Yellowjacket though lol.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The cosmic one for 6.2.5 one looks very exciting to me. I think with CGR, Heimdall, Hypes, Venom, and Sparkles could do it
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Aaronk90 said:

Are these supposed to be in the objectives tab? I’m not seeing them anywhere. And yes, I am Thronebreaker

Not in game yet, release via youtube creators at the moment.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Players: Content is too easy.

Kabam: Try this.

Players: Content is too hard.

Me: LOL.

Come on man, you know it’s not as black and white as that. Nobody was asking for a LoL 4* no synergy challenge where you are guaranteed (not likely, guaranteed) to spend units.

Get in the real world.
    Aren’t you guaranteed to spend units for Abyss too. This content is for the people who laughed at Abyss
    The difference being we are seeing whole path solo in abyss now using 5/65 and 6r3 champs. If Kabam had said do that in abyss, it would make sense. LOL path using only 4* star lord is impossible without spending revives.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I actually feel embarrassed for being optimistic for these, 4* Labyrinth challenges? Come off it! This is in no way hard content. Every time these threads of come up, we’ve said don’t do content that will make us use revives, and Kabam have commented on those threads saying we hear you, don’t worry. End game content is coming.

We want challenging content that gives us a chance to win, hard content that makes us think. Not a labyrinth challenge that forces us to throw revives at it. I’m honestly baffled how this got past the first stage of brainstorming and wasn’t laughed out of the room.

If there remove the enraged timer it wil be fair and remove the damage cap
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Done some testing here with my 4* R3 Loki (don’t have my 3* past R1): if you face electro you can constantly throw your SP1 with minimal damage taken. You deal roughly 200 total damage out of a 65k health pool. To win that is a 30 minute fight, and you haven’t even started on the actual path. Get past all that and you still have the Ultron boss as well. Now take into account that’s a 4* R3 as well. Oof.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

I actually feel embarrassed for being optimistic for these, 4* Labyrinth challenges? Come off it! This is in no way hard content. Every time these threads of come up, we’ve said don’t do content that will make us use revives, and Kabam have commented on those threads saying we hear you, don’t worry. End game content is coming.

We want challenging content that gives us a chance to win, hard content that makes us think. Not a labyrinth challenge that forces us to throw revives at it. I’m honestly baffled how this got past the first stage of brainstorming and wasn’t laughed out of the room.

I think there are some positives to take away from this. The Xmen challenge, the cosmics challenge, and maybe a couple of the others look very challenging and doable. LOL challenges I will likely never complete.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah I waited and was looking forward to this challenge but I really didn't expect it to be an unreasonable unit dump. I I already did LOL with a 4 star SL for my initial clear and it wasn't fun then and it is certainly not anything I would do again. But with the announcement I look forward to actually being able to test my r3 6 stars so I can't be too mad. Look forward to the changes to come.