**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I said all along...

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
...that this game could be the greatest mobile game, one of the greatest gaming experiences period, ever.

Some people disagreed or mocked me, which is their right. Not everyone has to agree, even now.

But I always believed it. Under the hood, the systems were there. The mechanisms and modes...you could see it, if Kabam just embraced greatness — and I get it. Sometimes, people just work on what they have in front of them.

MCoC wouldn’t have been the first game that failed to reach its potential.

But after reading today’s roadmap, while looking back at the changes this game has seen over the last 16-18 months...man.

Kabam has embraced greatness. They have chosen to invest in this game and realize it’s potential.

Yes, the devil is in the details. Things still have to be completed and released.

But if you were here Week 1 of release, then looked at this game today, then read what they are clearly planning to do...

This thing could very well be an all-timer. Legendary status among games and gamers alike.

Glad to be along for the ride with you troublemakers — I think it’s gonna be AWESOME! 😎👍

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Imo it’s already the best mobile game ever. No other game flawlessly captures the experience of playing with over 200 well known marvel characters and has content for months. It has the potential to be better than most console games
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I agree this game has seen a lot of awesome improvements. I only wish some bugs were addressed earlier, such as missing persistent charge. I understand they can't optimalize the game for all devices (meaning that crashing is impossible to solve), but solving some of the long-lasting bugs would be the last step for this game to be pretty much perfect.

There's a chance that project Genesis may be the answer to many of those problems. Ultimately we'll have to wait and see.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Been playing this game a while. Always seems to go the distance, and always something to do. Not just the game, the friends that came along with it, and the fun disputes. Truly the best mobile game hands down, and i would totally play this game on console.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    They have made a great game and improved a lot over the last 3-4 years. They’ve definitely come a long way.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I agree. The next year looks so promising. I wrote this somewhere else too but my hope is that they don’t screw things up that are already in the game. There are so many big changes coming that I’m excited for but I’m worried that some things, if not done right, could be disastrous and very complicated. I’m praying I’m wrong but the fear is still there.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

solving some of the long-lasting bugs would be the last step for this game to be pretty much perfect.

Didn’t you say Kabam were in a truly desperate situation lol
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    This is the game that keeps me playing since I dled it(very shortly after the it came out)

Played multiple games deleted 90% after a month
    Rest just like euchre, spades that don’t require u to log in
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Just think about this, for a second:

1. How many more recognizable characters they can still add:
    A. Thunderbolts (Zemo/Moonstone/Songbird/Mach IV, etc.)
    B. Classic/older characters such as Wonder Man, Hank Pym, or Spider-Woman
    C. Classic mutants such as Kitty Pride, Dazzler, or Mystique
    D. Classic villains such as Kraven the Hunter, Bullseye, or Molecule Man

That’s just off the top of my head — Shi’ar Imperial Guard. 2099 characters. Space characters like Adam Warlock or Firelord.

There are still so many characters alone that they can add depth to this gaming experience each month, which gives them time to refine or improve or introduce new things

There’s still so much story and characters they can add and tell that will buy them time to just keep elevating the game