**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Canadian "Tagged" Champions

E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
There is not currently a tag for "Canadian" champions. This is vital to completing the challenge for the Nexus.

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Here
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Thanks! I assumed those would work, I just wanted to 100% before I ventured down that path lol
  • EeyoureEeyoure Posts: 14
    E_Rich423 said:

There is not currently a tag for "Canadian" champions. This is vital to completing the challenge for the Nexus.

Definitely came here looking for the same thing.
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90

Here

6* platinumpool???
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    I was about to post the same thing when I saw this one. The #canadian tag doesn't exist in the Tags Filter Menu.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    Classic Kabam Michael
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Question: how do you know these champs are #Canadian ??? We don’t even have such Tag on the game....!

Here

• Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    You forgot Lagacy and Ilacskills
    Chee Hu!