**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carina's Challenge

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Well the cosmic one was fun! Took a few revives on the Mordo boss, but CGR melts most of the fights. Take the Cyclops path and it’s a breeze

Nice job! How did you approach the boss (spite is a problem for cosmic champs)?
    CGR power locks at 5 damnations. Also, revives.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Atleast some of them are pretty interesting challenges and are not paywalls.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Im not saying its a Money spent paywall Im saying some of these cant be done with low spent requires a lot of units / items / resources @Demonzfyre , ive been waiting for carina challenge and when it dropped I got excited , i looked at the first few and then i knew it wasnt fun but when i saw some of the others I was like meh ok. As I see its perma objectives so im gonna finish my last 19 paths for Breaker of Thrones then basicly only AoL and 7.2 left for me
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

I like them

Me too, but what's your reason though? Mine is to shut up the it's too easy people that could wait for naturally progression of game modes and content but spoke loudly to have this :smiley:
    @Typhoon i alrdy did AoL completion so 19 paths left then act 6 100% then im waiting for 7.2 to drop to do it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Im not saying its a Money spent paywall Im saying some of these cant be done with low spent requires a lot of units / items / resources @Demonzfyre , ive been waiting for carina challenge and when it dropped I got excited , i looked at the first few and then i knew it wasnt fun but when i saw some of the others I was like meh ok. As I see its perma objectives so im gonna finish my last 19 paths for Breaker of Thrones then basicly only AoL and 7.2 left for me

How do you know? Everyone says 6.2 is the worst chapter in act 6 but Brian Grant did it itemless. Just takes some patience and practice. How you be sure you'll have to use resources if you haven't even attempted any of it?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Nah, it’s perfect and was designed for those who crave for the hardest challenges as there is no real hard content in the game right now and this one will keep ‘em busy.

This is not designed for above average players and below Thronebreakers. There’s 7.2 for that.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Love the humor Kabam has show in the title "Miike's Revenge". Good work ! May we never forget! lol
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★

The problem you miss is that this is worse than AOL paywall.. it not possible with skill to pass some of these without bundles of units..

I just did mutant xbones me. It was fun. Took joy revives but most fight 200+ combo and xbones with rouge 230 hits. That was challenging and fun. Everyday would Love this content.

4* in lol with hit counter.. no thanks.. we did that when it was released.. why again
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

R5 Wolvie for the path clearing and r4 Rogue for the Crossbones solo

Which path @StevieManWonder?

The Winter Solider path to take off the Bane from the boss. It was an easy path and took no items
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

R5 Wolvie for the path clearing and r4 Rogue for the Crossbones solo

Which path @StevieManWonder?

Best to take left side and remove WS with bane node. Need rouge for xbones to shrug off poison, after that her lvl 1 keeps u at full health
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

This is the team I'm using for the 5.3.1 objective.

Currently waiting on energy, but it works pretty well. Damage is not a problem, and Ghost can counter everything on some paths there

Shang chi. Is demolishing this quest for me. About 130 hits and each fight is done. As well nearly never even parring.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Doing the ones I find fun, won’t be touching the LoL ones for a while.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Its funny cause most people who did LoL when it first came out used a 4* SL so they basically are doing easy path with him again.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Treinin said:

Jaded said:

Bendy said:

I feel like that labyrinth one needs to be either give us extended enrage with 4 star sl or at least something else as thats huge unit dump as we saw ages ago its around 2 odins for the path

It says with him on the team. They didn’t say to use him. Chill mate
    It says with ONLY him on the team. Who you gonna use?
    Jeez, the guy commented about the video before the objectives were live. In the video it didn’t say him only. Y’all ready to jump down someone so quickly lol

How do you know? Everyone says 6.2 is the worst chapter in act 6 but Brian Grant did it itemless. Just takes some patience and practice. How you be sure you'll have to use resources if you haven't even attempted any of it?
    @Demonzfyre u basicly asked me how id be sure we would have to use units etc? You do realise 4* in LoL = spent right? And for the 6.2 itemless part , BG inspired me there. I did try to do 6.2 itemless and guess what it went well. I only used units on mordo on that chapter cause I didnt want to restart my paths and it wasnt even a lot.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

the SL one would be cool if the enrage timer on LOL went away when you got thronebreaker, i did my initial LOL path with 4* SL and it was more costly then any abyss path, just cause there's nothing you do

I'll probably wait until i have like 15k units lying around, or until these relics come out and one of them buff star lord
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

the SL one would be cool if the enrage timer on LOL went away when you got thronebreaker, i did my initial LOL path with 4* SL and it was more costly then any abyss path, just cause there's nothing you do

^^^
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Sweet

Edit: this is probably the only one I can be bothered doing for a while. Rewards look amazing though. Good effort kabam
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

@Demonzfyre u basicly asked me how id be sure we would have to use units etc? You do realise 4* in LoL = spent right? And for the 6.2 itemless part , BG inspired me there. I did try to do 6.2 itemless and guess what it went well. I only used units on mordo on that chapter cause I didnt want to restart my paths and it wasnt even a lot.
    You're trying to say you have to spend. If you have the resources already like a stock pile of revives or farmed tons of units from arena, you don't have to spend a dime.