**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post Your Rewards From Carina’s Torture Chamber

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
I know the community has mixed feelings about these challenges, but I quite like all of them but the LoL ones. Because of Enrage.

However, I will do the other ones!

So far i did 5.3.1, which was itemless with Ghost, Wasp, Odin, Antman, and Shang Chi.

The reward was depressingly worthless, but I cant complain considering all it took was energy and time.

Sig 40
: (

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m saving all my shards for the next featured, but I picked 20% of a skill t5cc to form my first (Holding onto it for Shang-Chi) and 20% of a cosmic (debating about throwing it onto Terrax or Roblin, but leaning heavily towards Terrax)
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Sig 20 Night Thrasher and Sig 20 Guillotine, meh
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Got 6* antman and pun99, desperately wanted good mystic.
    Used shehulk, sparky, guardian, falcon (only used him for black widow, should've bring fury instead) and Heimdall.
    Overall it was a nice and enjoyable challenge
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

And I’ll be able to r3 him soon thanks to the 20% t5 CC selector from the 6.2.5 challenge
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    VTD + r3 doom
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    May rank up Massacre over KM and Stealthy
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Only done with 1992-1997. Reminds me of the days I flew through Map 5 with my 4* Rogue. Happy times...

Dr. Zola
  • Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44
    6* black bolt sig 40 from featured & 6* nova 1st time dupe from basic. I'm literally crying 😭😭😭😭
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    first time pulling Cable. no Apoc so that’s not helpful at all
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    all of my finest gameplay just to be rewarded with a dupe of Gamora and Thing ... SMH. i guess it could be worse but c'mon RNG!!!! cut me some slack. i can't even sniff a high quality pull lately.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

From basic, 5.3.1 quest.

Dr. Zola
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Only done with 1992-1997. Reminds me of the days I flew through Map 5 with my 4* Rogue. Happy times...

Dr. Zola

Oh man that takes me back. Rogue, voodoo, and a 5* winter soldier. I think Rhino was the mini?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I need to rank champs up then I’ll post back.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

Excited to test Hela with Odin synergy. And overall not mad for the itemless run of 5.3.1 (team was Aegon, Nick, Quake, DPX, and Guardian for armor rating)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Im about to get 2 more 6*s, I need to finish up Loki one. I ranked some 3*s befor Loki so ive been using a r2. Should have waited but im impatient.

Ive used a solid 20 revives 😬
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★

My reward for 5.3.1, I’m happy with this one