**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

lvl up Faster

brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Any kid way to lvl up faster $$$$$
And thank you
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    lvl up as in your champs level or your summoner level or what?
  • Options
    brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59

lvl up as in your champs level or your summoner level or what?

summoner lvl
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    edited May 2021
    Explore Act 1-4 and 5.1 and 5.2 at 100% with a 40% or 50% exp booster, and you will reach lvl 60 in no time.
    If not use those exp boost’s while exploring Monthly Event and Side Quest, along with the story progression.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    50% XP boost all the way. Maybe throw a few points to XP mastery ( which not much of a difference maybe, but yeah)
    And explore story quests. ACT 4 possibly gives decent chunks of XP.

If that doesn't suffice, previous ACT'S will do, maybe even a lil of ACT 5. Event quest and Side quests should give you a lil more.

I'm not sure of this, ,maybe even variants, and daily quests should give you some XP.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Any kid way to lvl up faster $$$$$
    And thank you

If that $$$ refers to the fact you're ready to use Mone'
    Please try the 75% XP boost too!
    I've never tried it, but it must be worth it!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Just replay the first four acts and stock up on potions and revives, and use those XP boosts, then when your roster is just strong enough, start trying your luck in the harder event quests and the variants and keep at it until you get to level 60. Also be smart with your Mastery from the get-go, that way you know what to invest in and how much is going to cost you so you can start saving for Mastery cores.

Good luck
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I mainly suggest exploring act 4 with the highest xp boost on. act 4 has the highest xp per tile in the whole game.